Lorenzo Alexander

jaclynrea21

1. Shaq is the future and a big team investment. Also of a physical freak who is picking things up quickly. Must get him as many snaps as possible.

2. I believe LorAx accused the team (generally) of being mentally weak after last week, causing Rex to get a lot of questions about it immediately in the post-game. That probably pissed him off.

1. Shaq is the future and a big team investment. Also of a physical freak who is picking things up quickly. Must get him as many snaps as possible.

2. I believe LorAx accused the team (generally) of being mentally weak after last week, causing Rex to get a lot of questions about it immediately in the post-game. That probably pissed him off.

Lorax was 100% correct

2. I believe accused the team (generally) of being mentally weak after last week, causing Rex to get a lot of questions about it immediately in the post-game. That probably pissed him off.

LorAx spoke the truth, they are weak mentally

the fans are the only good player lol.. Have been for seventeen years

Sell all tickets to the Steeler fans to let Terry Pegula know we as fans are tired of seventeen years of playoff less seasons, Of course he would just say it's only been three years of not going to the playoffs :death:

Why do you change your font mid-post on all of your posts?

Sorry you don't like it.