RGIII Set to Start for the Browns this Week

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DanGrazianoESPN

Barring an unforeseen health setback in practice, the Browns plan to start Robert Griffin III at QB on Sunday, per source.

I'm guessing any injury to RG3, whether in practice or not, really couldn't be considered "unforeseen" at this point. I'm pretty sure we all see it coming, it's just a matter of when.

Well no one cares about the Browns.

Browns fans are where Bills fans will be in a few years. They love their team but have a brutally fatalistic attitude. The advantage that they appear to have is that they never get overly enthusiastic. Every year we drink the koolaid, but maybe a little less

After all that RG3 has been through, I'm rooting for him to turn his career around. It would be a great redemption story in Cleveland, for both the team and the player...just not vs us.

Agree too many people on TSW hate on so many players and wish them foul **** even though they dont know them in real life, they only judge based of the picture the media paints of them which is not fair at all.

@MaryKayCabot

#Browns Hue Jackson said he decided on RG3 as the starting QB late last night after watching practice.

#Browns Hue Jackson said he chose RG3 because "he gives us the best opportunity to play well. Cody will be No. 2''

#Browns Hue Jax said he'd like to see more of Cody Kessler this year if possible

#Browns Hue Jackson on RG3: "I've seen a guy who's ready to play'' after 11 games off with fractured shoulder

This is perfect.

The stage is now set for RGIII to have his single greatest game, post rookie season, against us, deliver the Browns their only victory of the year, and Rex to get canned b/c a loss to Cleveland in this year on home soil is just more than can be forgiven.

I love it!

Of course, RGIII will then become injured walking to the shower after the game and return to his normal level of suckitude forever.

#Browns Hue Jackson said he chose RG3 because "he gives us the best opportunity to play well. Cody will be No. 2''

Isn't the cliche usually "gives us the best chance to win"

This is perfect.

The stage is now set for RGIII to have his single greatest game, post rookie season, against us, deliver the Browns their only victory of the year, and Rex to get canned b/c a loss to Cleveland in this year on home soil is just more than can be forgiven.

I love it!

Of course, RGIII will then become injured walking to the shower after the game and return to his normal level of suckitude forever.

I had the same thought. The proof that God hates Bills fans will be RG3 throwing for 400 yards and 5 TDs in the snow against the bills.

Rooting for the Browns to beat Cincinnati because if they lose this game that would mean their first win of the year could possibly come against Buffalo. Not saying they'll beat us but how embarrassing would that be if they do?

should the bills beat Pitt (haha lol right) and absolutely need the game against CLE to have any chance...CLE will win by 40 points, and dopey rex will be standing at the podium afterwords with his big dumb tongue hanging out of his mouth duh duh duh it's hard to win in the nfl