Week 14 predictions: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

Pittsburgh 37

Bills 14

Pittsburgh has a better RB, WR and QB than Oakland.

The defense cant stop anyone

Crushing loss last week, coming back from west coast, playoff hopes all but lost.

Tyrod seems to be regressing daily.

Wont have a home crowd advantage with a semi empty not very excited stadium.

Pittsburgh 37

Bills 14

Crushing loss last week, coming back from west coast, playoff hopes all but lost.

semi empty and not excited stadium? What am I missing here - this is a huge game ... and not sure what playoff calculator you are using but if they win this game their chances are pretty good to make it if they win out... biggest home game in a long time Edited by YoloinOhio

semi empty and not excited stadium? What am I missing here - this is a huge game ...

Talking to a lot of people/friends back up in WNY they are tying to sell tickets because they don't want to go because another year wasted.

I really think this loss with the way it happened was crushing to a lot of fans.

Now I could be completely wrong.

Talking to a lot of people/friends back up in WNY they are tying to sell tickets because they don't want to go because another year wasted.

I really think this loss with the way it happened was crushing to a lot of fans.

Now I could be completely wrong.

Raiders game win paired with Pitt loss would be more damaging to playoffs than the opposite - seems like most people knew this was the game they had to have and had already written off the Raiders game weeks before.

Pitt radio guys extremely worried about this matchup. Road Ben + they've played bad rushing teams last few weeks.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Raiders game win paired with Pitt loss would be more damaging to playoffs than the opposite - seems like most people knew this was the game they had to have and had already written off the Raiders game weeks before.

Pitt radio guys extremely worried about this matchup. Road Ben + they've played bad rushing teams last few weeks.

I'm still a Bills fan. I will always hope they win even when mathematically eliminated.

Even winning out the Playoff hopes are minuscule. People know this, December game with what appears to be bad weather.

Pittsburgh fan base travels well.

We have seen this rodeo before.

Even winning out the Playoff hopes are minuscule. People know this, December game with what appears to be bad weather.

Pittsburgh fan base travels well.

We have seen this rodeo before.

actually they are not minuscule at all if the the Pats beat Denver... the last "rodeo" I saw with a fan base invading our stadium needing a win to get in the playoffs and we won with a bunch of backups. I think Steelers have a good team and have a good chance to win but I won't write off our team at all which might have our whole starting offense (minus Eric Wood) for the first time all season. If they lose they lose but until then I'm excited. Edited by YoloinOhio

Pittsburgh 37

Bills 14

Doubt it will be semi empty. There a lot of steelers fans in the area. I remember the kids day preseason game a couple years ago against the steelers and the ralph was more than half steelers fans. People looking to dump tickets probably had no trouble.