Censorship in today's America

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Hi!

It is like anything thing else.  Those who control the aperture to the internet will always attempt to push their own agenda.  It is human nature.  They will give more leeway towards their kind and pass harsher judgement on those differing beliefs.  Make note, I say DIFFERING.

Wherever you go on the internet, I get the impression that if you read all the rules, don't swipe a swig of the 'Fizzy Lifting Drink' so Wonka and the Oompa Loompa's have to clean up after your "mess", everything will be fine... And oh yes, return the 'Everlasting Gobstopper!"

:D

254250[/snapback]

Who are you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

It is like anything thing else.  Those who control the aperture to the internet will always attempt to push their own agenda.  It is human nature.  They will give more leeway towards their kind and pass harsher judgement on those differing beliefs.  Make note, I say DIFFERING.

Wherever you go on the internet, I get the impression that if you read all the rules, don't swipe a swig of the 'Fizzy Lifting Drink' so Wonka and the Oompa Loompa's have to clean up after your "mess", everything will be fine... And oh yes, return the 'Everlasting Gobstopper!"

254250[/snapback]

I thought you were "Lost"?

Sneaky bugger :D

I thought you were "Lost"?

Sneaky bugger :D

254295[/snapback]

"I had, in a moment of inadvertence, created for myself a tie. How to define it precisely I don't know. One gets attached in a way to people one has done something for. But is that friendship? I am not sure what it was. I only know that he who forms a tie is lost. The germ of corruption has entered into his soul."

~Joseph Conrad

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Hi!

254250[/snapback]

Its ok now; trust me... I look forward to moving on now :D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Oh good. In RabidBillsFanVT we trust.

When times get tough, just remember your State's Motto:

"Freedom and Unity"

254396[/snapback]

Of course... let the insults begin!

I should have expected it sooner; what was I thinking? Gee whiz, what brilliance! What panache! What style! How daring and original of you!

Hi!

254250[/snapback]

Since Rabid refused to answer this question, why don't you: How do you explain the Right Wing Agenda of the moderators if more righties have been banned than lefties? Why do you guys continually ignore this when your POV is blatantly false?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Since Rabid refused to answer this question, why don't you: How do you explain the Right Wing Agenda of the moderators if more righties have been banned than lefties? Why do you guys continually ignore this when your POV is blatantly false?

254431[/snapback]

YOU said the subject was closed, not I. Therefore, I did not respond.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
That never stopped you in the past.

254617[/snapback]

I was never warned before either. Anyways, as you said its closed, so that is that.

KRC please stop telling us you're the perfect judge, if you want to censor, censor but do it with balance. I'm fed up to see insulting posts toward my country EACH TIME i post and see only my own answers to those posts disapear!

254691[/snapback]

I never said I was the perfect judge. I just do not tolerate only one side of the story being told. If you think that only your posts are being deleted, you are wrong. Just because I do not live on here 24/7 to read each and every post does not mean that no negative posts towards you are being deleted. I have deleted plenty. If some were missed, then oh well. I am human.

Get over it. It is a friggin message board.

Note to ALL:  There is no public discussion of moderating policy.  If you have a question or a gripe, PM a moderator.

There will be NO more warnings.

254798[/snapback]

Good, you guys do such a great job, and I thank for all you hard work in making this place a more meaningful place to be.

RMPL :o

Tenny?

Since Rabid refused to answer this question, why don't you: How do you explain the Right Wing Agenda of the moderators if more righties have been banned than lefties?

Is the answer there are more right-wing extremists then left-wing extremists?

Its ok now; trust me... I look forward to moving on now :doh:

254359[/snapback]

So are you doing a whole farewell tour then?

Yesterday here....today on TSW.....tomorrow will you be posting a big "Woe is me, I'm so happy to be leaving" LAMP on the fantasy football board? I sure wouldn't want to miss it!