MNF: Colts at Jets

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That Andrew Luck to other side boundary was amazing - and honestly he's the example of how a good to great QB can carry a team even when Defense and Offensive line isn't very good. A good QB for the BILLS this year would have this team ready for a playoff run.

I suppose I am supposed to root for Jets here based on playoff scenarios (yes there are still some) but that's not happening. Loathe the jets. Luck is my fantasy QB anyway.

Jets home crowd booing early...

Luck is giving you a ton of points so far. Jets look god awful

I suppose I am supposed to root for Jets here based on playoff scenarios (yes there are still some) but that's not happening. Loathe the jets. Luck is my fantasy QB anyway.

Jets home crowd booing early...

Same here. At this point I'll just take whatever joy can still be found in this season. For me the Jets sucking and the Pats* losing a playoff game are at the top of the list.

Please take note how Luck threw it into contested coverage, gave his guy a chance to make a play, and scored a touchdown.

I hope you're watching TT

i am a bigger Luck fan than most (been watching him since he was a freshman at Stanford) but he's supremely gifted. Just a totally different level than TT (and many other NFL QBs)

The Jets look like they'd rather be doing anything else than play football tonight...

i am a bigger Luck fan than most (been watching him since he was a freshman at Stanford) but he's supremely gifted. Just a totally different level than TT (and many other NFL QBs)

I also think he is going to be good for a very long time. But that throw was no different than ones Carr put up yesterday or ones that plenty of QBs throw weekly. Although the back shoulder throw is definitely a skill, but TT doesn't even throw that ball there