Area 51 Time Warp

Nanker

This is disturbing.Think of all the schools that could be built, libraries, infrastructure and "get out the vote" campaigns they could have funded with these tax dollars. They built a small city all in the name of national defense (against aliens both home and abroad).

:D

Edited by BringBackFergy

What those images don't show is where the base has (allegedly) sprawled the most... underground.

I spent time last month with a USN officer who claimed to have ridden in the mag-lev metro that goes from DC to LA in 40 min. He was five beers in, slightly slurring, but I'm sure he was legit and not at all !@#$ing with me. :ph34r:

What those images don't show is where the base has (allegedly) sprawled the most... underground.

I spent time last month with a USN officer who claimed to have ridden in the mag-lev metro that goes from DC to LA in 40 min. He was five beers in, slightly slurring, but I'm sure he was legit and not at all !@#$ing with me. :ph34r:

E.T. couldn't hold his beer either. But he could phone home for a ride (that was before Uber).

Nothing grows as fast as conspiracy theories, look at main wall!

No USN officer will be slurred from 5 beers; maybe you were the one drunk?

bull ****. The DC metro can't even go one stop in 40 minutes without bursting into flame and killing someone.

They are building shelter for the 1% to survive the impending meteor impact the government won't tell us about. Edited by PromoTheRobot

bull ****. The DC metro can't even go one stop in 40 minutes without bursting into flame and killing someone.

During the last stop on my research excursion I was hosted by a family member. He let it slip to his men that I have an interest in the paranormal / unexplained... so literally every interview featured me getting my balls busted by officers trying to bait me with stories like the above. :lol:

They are building shelter for the 1% to survive the impending meteor impact the government won't tell us about.

Keep your eyes out for any news about Antarctica in the coming weeks. I was told on the same visit that we're about to be given a major announcement regarding something "recently" discovered on the frozen continent.

Over the past several months the continent has been hosting some of the world's highest ranking leaders from John Kerry to the head of the Russian Orthodox Church to Buzz Aldrin. There have also been a slew of emergency medical evacuations from both Russian and Lockheed-Martin bases as of late...

:ph34r:

During the last stop on my research excursion I was hosted by a family member. He let it slip to his men that I have an interest in the paranormal / unexplained... so literally every interview featured me getting my balls busted by officers trying to bait me with stories like the above. :lol:

Keep your eyes out for any news about Antarctica in the coming weeks. I was told on the same visit that we're about to be given a major announcement regarding something "recently" discovered on the frozen continent.

Over the past several months the continent has been hosting some of the world's highest ranking leaders from John Kerry to the head of the Russian Orthodox Church to Buzz Aldrin. There have also been a slew of emergency medical evacuations from both Russian and Lockheed-Martin bases as of late...

Did you read this on Facebook?

They found the Nazi antartic base. I saw the evidence with my own eyes... right on Youtube. :blink:

If what I've been hearing is true (and I'm shockingly still skeptical), it won't be a Nazi base they announce but something much older and far more advanced.

Of course, when the head diplomat of the United States decides to make a stop over in Antarctica during a diplomatic world tour (during the election no less) you have to at least leave room for the idea that his visit was exactly that. A diplomatic meeting of some kind.

Couple this with the patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church also coming to visit (allegedly to bless the Russian Orthodox church built there, even though any ol' bishop could bless a church and it doesn't require the leader of the faith), plus the long history of "hollow earth" tales and "Atlantis" tales regarding Antarctica and you could literally be dealing with any number of things from non terrestrials, to a lost/hidden civilization, to mole-people, to Poojer's secret man-cave.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Calm your nuts. They just animated a snowman named frosty an another named Olaf. They used ancient technology from aliens that the Mayan used in the south pole with the help of magnets, Jim varneys corpse and a Don rickles ghost. The project was headed by the Clinton foundation, the JC's of Topeka and lliberty university. The situation got dark when Godzilla appeared. Which caused the climate change as he breathed fire upon e eryone at lock head martin. The Russians were injured filming their drunken Russian YouTube videos. Jenna marbles and Betty White broke the story on YouTube as they shared a bed together announcing their lobe affair. However the feed when cut short when jennas dog bit the cord, which started the fires in gailtinburg as the two celebrated their honeymoon at Dollywood.

All of this was confirmed to me by an alien at the holiday inn Paramus. We had been drinking and he used his mind control to bring me back.

If what I've been hearing is true (and I'm shockingly still skeptical), it won't be a Nazi base they announce but something much older and far more advanced.

Of course, when the head diplomat of the United States decides to make a stop over in Antarctica during a diplomatic world tour (during the election no less) you have to at least leave room for the idea that his visit was exactly that. A diplomatic meeting of some kind.

Couple this with the patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church also coming to visit (allegedly to bless the Russian Orthodox church built there, even though any ol' bishop could bless a church and it doesn't require the leader of the faith), plus the long history of "hollow earth" tales and "Atlantis" tales regarding Antarctica and you could literally be dealing with any number of things from non terrestrials, to a lost/hidden civilization, to mole-people, to Poojer's secret man-cave.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Anyone from Miskatonic University involved in this?

Calm your nuts. They just animated a snowman named frosty an another named Olaf. They used ancient technology from aliens that the Mayan used in the south pole with the help of magnets, Jim varneys corpse and a Don rickles ghost. The project was headed by the Clinton foundation, the JC's of Topeka and lliberty university. The situation got dark when Godzilla appeared. Which caused the climate change as he breathed fire upon e eryone at lock head martin. The Russians were injured filming their drunken Russian YouTube videos. Jenna marbles and Betty White broke the story on YouTube as they shared a bed together announcing their lobe affair. However the feed when cut short when jennas dog bit the cord, which started the fires in gailtinburg as the two celebrated their honeymoon at Dollywood.

All of this was confirmed to me by an alien at the holiday inn Paramus. We had been drinking and he used his mind control to bring me back.

:lol::beer:

Anyone from Miskatonic University involved in this?

XsJG_XtV.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Mountains_of_Madness

The story is told in a first-person perspective by the geologist William Dyer, a professor at Miskatonic University, in the hope to prevent an important and much publicized scientific-expedition to Antarctica. Throughout the course of his explanation, Dyer relates how he led a group of scholars from Arkham's Miskatonic University on a previous expedition to Antarctica, during which they discovered ancient ruins and a dangerous secret, beyond a range of mountains higher than the Himalayas.

In Dyer's story, a smaller advance group, led by Professor Lake, discovers the remains of fourteen prehistoric life-forms, previously unknown to science, and also unidentifiable as either plants or animals. Six of the specimens have been badly damaged, while another eight have been preserved in pristine condition. The specimens' stratum places them far too early on the geologic time scale for the features the specimens bear to have evolved. Some fossils of Cambrian age show signs of the use of tools to carve a specimen for food.

When the main expedition loses contact with Lake's party, Dyer and his colleagues investigate. Lake's camp is devastated, with the majority of men and dogs slaughtered, while a man named Gedney and one of the dogs are absent. Near the expedition's campsite, they find six star-shaped snow mounds with one specimen under each. They also discover that the better preserved life-forms have vanished, and that some form of dissection experiment has been done on both an unnamed man and a dog. The missing man is suspected of having gone utterly insane and having killed & mutilated all the others.

Dyer and a graduate student, named Danforth, fly an airplane across the mountains, which they identify as the outer walls of a vast abandoned stone-city, alien to any human architecture. For their resemblance to creatures of myth mentioned in the Necronomicon, the builders of this lost civilization are dubbed the "Elder Things". By exploring these fantastic structures, the men learn through hieroglyphic murals that the Elder Things first came to Earth shortly after the Moon took form and built their cities with the help of "Shoggoths" — biological entities created to perform any task, assume any form, and reflect any thought.There is a hint that all earthly life evolved from cellular material left over from the creation of the shoggoths.

Buzz was evacuated for "altitude sickness". What altitude? It's not like there is a mountain there like Everest or K2.

You sure about that?