Loss to Bills could cost Pats** home field advantage

YoloinOhio

Judging by what I saw yesterday the Raiders could annihilate the Pats.

why? The reason I think Pats win is BB defensive strategy will limit their offense enough and Brady would have zero problem throwing all over their secondary. Blount would have a field day too. I also don't see them being handed the field position the Bills gave them (if we are just looking at what occurred yesterday) Edited by YoloinOhio

this is our existence now.

Yes, we have entered that phase of our fandom where we grasp at anything to try and make yet another painful season hurt less. :)

I am SO PISSED OFF that the team I have loved all my life because of my family, my tradition, my home town, and more that I would love to be able to gather together the owners, players, managers, coaches, administrators, and ALL involved in this sham of a franchise and ask them WHY?

The Buccaneers and Saints were the worst for the longest time, but they have won it all.

The Browns had to pack up and leave town and become Ravens before they could win.

Another small consolation to Bills Fans: Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, and Jacksonville have never been to the Super Bowl.

Thirteen of thirty-two teams have never won the Lombardi.

Yes, we have entered that phase of our fandom where we grasp at anything to try and make yet another painful season hurt less. :)

I am SO PISSED OFF that the team I have loved all my life because of my family, my tradition, my home town, and more that I would love to be able to gather together the owners, players, managers, coaches, administrators, and ALL involved in this sham of a franchise and ask them WHY?

The Buccaneers and Saints were the worst for the longest time, but they have won it all.

The Browns had to pack up and leave town and become Ravens before they could win.

Another small consolation to Bills Fans: Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, and Jacksonville have never been to the Super Bowl.

Thirteen of thirty-two teams have never won the Lombardi.

Who is doing that... it is just an article posted by Pro Football Talk about the Pats/Raiders...

I agree that NE would beat Oakland regardless where it's played. Oakland is a good team but they aren;t a great team. Like you said above, Brady would eat their secondary alive. In saying that, if it's in Oakland, the Raiders would have a chance, if it was in NE, no way they win

Edited by billsfan11

I agree that NE would beat Oakland regardless where it's played. Oakland is a good team but they aren;t a great team. Like you said above, Brady would eat their secondary alive. In saying that, if it's in Oakland, the Raiders would have a chance, if it was in NE, no way they win

I think they would have a chance. Don't really see a blowout either way. Just can't see Raiders beating Pats after watching both; plus the coaches and personnel.

Raiders final 4:

@ KC

@ SD

Indy

@ DEN

Pats:

Ravens

@ Denver

Jets

@ Miami

I say the Raiders have a tougher schedule just because they face 3 division foes on the road and Indy has a decent O as well..

Pats tough Games are Denver and Ravens... possibly Miami if it means anything by then..

Raiders final 4:

@ KC

@ SD

Indy

@ DEN

Pats:

Ravens

@ Denver

Jets

@ Miami

I say the Raiders have a tougher schedule just because they face 3 division foes on the road and Indy has a decent O as well..

Pats tough Games are Denver and Ravens... possibly Miami if it means anything by then..

I think Raiders lose Thursday and maybe at Denver. I think Pats win out but, at Denver is toughest game.