Bills vs. Raiders Postgame - Well That Sucked

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Bill Musgrave, Offensive coordinator for Raiders had the solution for Rex's D at halftime

No just Rex decided to rush three or less guys. Every time he did it ended up being either a big play or leading to a score. EVERY TIME!

Edited by Beef Jerky

It didn't end the way we'd like but I wouldn't call it awful. The Bills ran all over them for 2.5 Qtrs. I never expected the Bills to win this game so the 24-9 lead was great. They just couldn't hold on.

What was the deal with the Bills flying out on Saturday? That was stupid. I've flown coast-to-coast many times and always needed a day to recover. Did they do the same for the LA and Seattle games?

With 3 west coast games this season, I'm glad I picked the right one (Rams) to go to. It would've been a long drive home back to Sacramento if I attended today's game.

I always find flying west to be easy. It's going west to east that is brutal.

Stats that stood out

There were plenty of stats that stood out in Buffalo’s loss at the hands of the Raiders Sunday.

15 – Buffalo’s lead in the third quarter, which disappeared in a span of 10 minutes on the game clock, marking just the ninth time in team history a Bills team has given up a lead of 15 points or more and lost.

This game was a debacle, to say the least. The got a 15 point lead and then played not to lose. The Raiders were consistently putting 8-9 guys in the box and daring the Bills to beat them with the pass. They did it in the first half for sustained drives and scores and then just walked away from that game plan in the second. At a minimum, I don't have to watch the Pittsburgh game next week. This season can be over and I can move on.

Bills Today: Keeping their composure

bills-today-12-5.jpg

To a man the Bills felt they lost their composure when Oakland racked up three quick scoring drives to seize control of Sunday's game.

WATCH: STRONG RUN GAME NOT ENOUGH (3:47)

John Murphy explains how RB LeSean McCoy's big did not lead to a Buffalo win on Sunday. Despite the loss the Bills are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

What the Bills need are some O line men. Pretty ****ty line and TT holds the ball longer then anyone in the league.

I just dont understand why he cant locate open receivers. Is it his height? Drew Brees can do it. Russell Wilson can do it. So it can't be his height.

He gets happy feet too soon which is why it looks like he holds the ball too long at times (which he DOES do don't get me wrong). But if would just be able to locate wide open receivers we wouldn't be in this situation.

There are QBs who thread the needle as they say and win games. Tyrod can't even see wide open receivers. I was always on the fence with Tyrod. I loved his athleticism and his ability to extend plays with his feet, but I'm over it now. I can officially say I'm done with him. Im ready to move on.

I dislike EJ alot so i guess the only choice im left with is Cardale. But we all know that's not gonna happen this year at least so now im stuck in a weird position. I have to watch a QB and root for him when i know he's not the answer to our problems. Really sucks to be a Bills fan right now.

@NickVeronica

#Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander: "To go out there and still play inconsistent football is hard to live with."

@TBNSports

10 Plays That Shaped the #Bills-#Raiders game. @gggaughan's analysis & @hsjrphoto's images at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2h9OzqH

Cy73knaXEAALRcl.jpg

@SalSports

Lorenzo Alexander: "We're an average team. (How each responded) is the difference between an average team & team like the Raiders right now"

Alexander: "What we lacked was somebody stepping up and making a play. Whether that's me, Jerry, or somebody on back end creating an INT"

@SalSports

Bills defenders in the locker room today had genuinely high praise for Derek Carr.

Stephon Gilmore on Carr: "He's a great QB. He saw coverage and threw into empty spots. Made some great throws..I have great respect for him"

@NickVeronica

#Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander: "To go out there and still play inconsistent football is hard to live with."

@TBNSports

10 Plays That Shaped the #Bills-#Raiders game. @gggaughan's analysis & @hsjrphoto's images at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2h9OzqH

Cy73knaXEAALRcl.jpg

@SalSports

Lorenzo Alexander: "We're an average team. (How each responded) is the difference between an average team & team like the Raiders right now"

Alexander: "What we lacked was somebody stepping up and making a play. Whether that's me, Jerry, or somebody on back end creating an INT"

@SalSports

Bills defenders in the locker room today had genuinely high praise for Derek Carr.

Stephon Gilmore on Carr: "He's a great QB. He saw coverage and threw into empty spots. Made some great throws..I have great respect for him"

Interesting quote from Gilmore. He's played against a lot of good QBs.