Coping thread # 6,537,221

26TrapDraw

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's horrible is the fact the most obvious problem has continually been the FO, year after year, ****ty decisions after another crappy one, and the continual cycle of semi-slow highly paid individuals in the FO remain there.

Fire the FO and watch the Bills make a 180 for the next 10 years after a year of rebuilding.

I've been a fan for 23 years, which is my whole life, and I was too little to remember the good days. But Please OBD, continue your stupidity, you guys are such a relief for Buffalo citizens. *sarcasm* Peguls' ought to be ashamed of themselves for appointing a horrible HC and a GM who doesn't know the worth of players. Seriously, Pegulas' go F yourself

My 7yr old daughter gave me a hug. She knew I was upset. Like literally upset. Made me smile

Just reading that made ME smile. She's probably still really cute, my son is just some guy in his 20's. Kidding, I like him more than his brother. Haha, kidding again! But seriously, it does help put things in perspective. They yell and clap, scream and complain in a way I'm getting too old to keep up with. Win or lose, it's a family thing, and that's what counts. Because of the Bills, I hear from them almost every day. I WIN!

Edited by Augie

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

It's a game. You're watching, you opt in. Sure you invest your time and energy. But it's a game. Relax,love the team, hate the loss, you'll miss a huge celebration when they win the SuperBowl. To feel better, would you follow the Cowboys? It's the same as when my 5 year old threw something for his 3 year old brother and broke the TV. Hated the throw, love the kid 'cause he's my kid! Relax, we get to play Cleveland this year!

What was bad about this game was the 24-9 lead. I said all week that the bills had a path to 10-6 and this the one they were likely to lose. The rest of the sked is relatively easy.

Here's the question: how many four game win streaks does TT have? How many does Rex have as the Bills coach? How many in the last 17 seasons? I hate the the "ignore the record and reality" optimists who week in and week out try to convince themselves and this board that this team isn't what it's record indicates and instead is somehow just a few bounces and some back luck away from being good... For the last !@#$ing 17 years. Wake up and meet reality. It's a hard pill to swallow but is no excuse for fooling yourself.

On the play before the bomb that beat our rookie, Carr was in the huddle laughing. Why? Because there was no threat whatsoever of him getting hit by anybody on our team. He dropped back and lobbed a strike to the guy who beat our rookie 6th round pick. No pressure on the QB.

You may have noticed that whenever we got near Carr, he threw it away. The two or three times that happened.

When Rex raises his fist as the signal for the defense, get ready. Touchdown coming.

Tyrod Taylor is not the answer. He has the highest sack rate in the league. He has no downfield sense. How on earth did he miss Watkins wide open downfield? What about that pass that got intercepted? He was throwing to #88? He was not even close to being open.

It's hard to be positive after a b.s. loss like that. Granted the Raiders are 9-2, but we should have, could have won.

How about throwing on 3rd and 3 with 30 seconds left in the first half? Just run the damn ball, let the clock run out (Oakland wasn't calling time outs), and go in for the half. Instead, give them the ball and let them march down 55 yards in 25 seconds and kick the 3. Idiotic coaching.

Rex must go.

I realized at the end of last year that I'm basically only a season ticket holder because I like tailgating, and anything else that happens is just a bonus. It was a liberating feeling. Yeah, I'm disappointed and sick of losing, but I'm more worried about picking up another wall for my canopy to keep the wind off of me next week while I cook my chili and drink beer in the parking lot.

When It gets to the point that games like this ruin your day it's time to walk away. I'm supposed to get a tree to decorate with my family and I want to drive my truck off a cliff instead. I've been a fan for 28 years and I have to call it quits. It's not fair to my family and it's unhealthy. Met a lot of good people here you guys keep fighting the good fight. Peace.

I just told my girlfriend about this post. She gave me a slight, concerned smile and said, "Poor guy." My thing is that I know your pain brother.

I want to take this opportunity to say once again that imo, Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport. I am a life long Crimson Tide Fan. I rooted for the Tide before the Bills. The worst thing that can happen this year is that they finish 3rd or 4th. Anybody can do that. Bills Fans are SO loyal that we have to be careful to not be torn apart by our team. It sounds crazy but I think it applies to many people.

The fans on this board are the best and most loyal that I have ever seen anywhere, In addition, they are as funny as it gets and many are intellectuals as well. There are actually posters here who could do a far better job than our current general manager. And most important of all, as a group, posters here a group of caring, wonderful people. Get sick and you too will see this.

So to the OP.....it will get better. It has to and I'm sorry it takes so painfully long. And to my friends on this board.....Hold your heads high! You really are a collective group of really cool, good people.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized at the end of last year that I'm basically only a season ticket holder because I like tailgating, and anything else that happens is just a bonus. It was a liberating feeling. Yeah, I'm disappointed and sick of losing, but I'm more worried about picking up another wall for my canopy to keep the wind off of me next week while I cook my chili and drink beer in the parking lot.

THAT is the spirit! They will get this figured out, hang in there. Don't listen to 16 years and counting. New owners will lead to new results, in time.

Well... for this season. Don't worry Rex will fix it next year. Just needs more time to work in the genuis defense.

Not sure about that but if our record is better this year than last i would be willing to go one more with Rex .

I think the players dig playing for him but he needs to do something about his coaches ...

and the off season

I get that most people focus on wins and loses and how we might do in the playoffs. Sure, that's how teams are "graded". More important than the win/loss outcome is how we connect as families. And family is not just a matter of blood relation. The Bills community is an extended family.

I broke up with the bills after the first 2 losses, got back together with them after they showed me they could change, now here I am again in the same abusive relationship.

I know what you mean. People ask me if I'm a Bills fan, and I tell them "No, I just fell in to a door."