GDT: Bills vs. Raiders 2nd Half Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are seeing a Super Bowl contender in the Raiders. They are an awesome team. Bills are not there yet. Taylor is not Carr. This was the one win we could give. Now we have to win 4

We know this But Mark my words, over the next week watch how many "its over......we are who we thought we are" or "tyrod not worth 7M a year bla bla" threads people post. Gonna be ranting like it was a loss vs the browns or fins or etc...

People dont get it.

We know this But Mark my words, over the next week watch how many "its over......we are who we thought we are" or "tyrod not worth 7M a year bla bla" threads people post. Gonna be ranting like it was a loss vs the browns or fins or etc...

People dont get it.

Oh no we get it. It's the sunshine brigade that doesn't get it

You know what sucks? If the Raiders had come out and beat us up from the git, we'd probably be OK with it. But in true Bills fashion, they have to get our hopes up that the upset is within reach, only to have a ridiculously epic collapse. If they could only stop finding new and more humiliating ways to lose big games, but they continue to invent them. That's what really sucks about 17 and counting.

Exactly. My kid had a school event. Wasn't watching this one. Went to a restaurant afterwards and saw the Bills take an 8 point lead. Headed over to a buddy's house with Sunday Ticket to catch the exciting conclusion. Up by 15 by the time I arrived! Here's that big road win in Dec against a good team that we've been waiting for! Oops. Never mind.