Clay inactive for game due to birth of child (updated)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only beef is with when the kid was born. I heard Saturday night, which if true, would have given him plenty of time to catch a plane to SFO and make the game. I also heard Sunday morning, which would have given a much smaller window. If the kid was born before 0800 EST Sunday, then Air Pegs should have been able to get him to the game.

My only beef is with when the kid was born. I heard Saturday night, which if true, would have given him plenty of time to catch a plane to SFO and make the game. I also heard Sunday morning, which would have given a much smaller window. If the kid was born before 0800 EST Sunday, then Air Pegs should have been able to get him to the game.

I heard Saturday. If so, he should have played.

Break his contract down to 365 days. Football is not just a 16 week sport.

NFW- Nobody pays a dime for what he does the other 349 days.

I heard Saturday. If so, he should have played.

If that is a fact, I don't really need to know any more about this guy. He's just punching the clock and ringing the register.

He has become VERY replaceable

Yup; he's the starting QB for his family and yesterday was a Super Bowl.

If Brady or Montana didn't start their Super Bowls, I think things would have went way different. If Charles wasn't at this birth, nothing would have went different.

Like MajBobby said.........resounding message of support from Rex. :lol:

Rex: "I think is obviously a huge day. Thats his first child, so Im OK with that." But hey English is hard keep calling me out though

Frankly....I thought Christian looked like more of a friggen TE...

1 play really?

And this is your HC people.

Ryan was asked how much Clay's absence changed the offensive game plan. I have no idea, he said.

Edited by MAJBobby

Rex: "I think is obviously a huge day. Thats his first child, so Im OK with that." But hey English is hard keep calling me out though

1 play really?

Ryan was asked how much Clay's absence changed the offensive game plan. I have no idea, he said.

I have yet to see Clay take the ball and punish ANYONE after catching it

1 play really?

He said that after initially searching for f*cks to give about a guy that didn't keep the team in the loop about his situation after milseading them by practicing all f*cking week. :lol:

He said that after initially searching for f*cks to give about a guy that didn't keep the team in the loop about his situation after milseading them by practicing all f*cking week. :lol:

Rex "I am OK with it"

Actually its not about that

Its more about the way Clay plays when he is actually here

Which is???? Exactly the same way he played in MIA.

One hell of a blocker

And a Very capable threat in the middle of the field (is it his fault the QB doesn't throw there)

TT could make Gronk turn invisible

Edited by MAJBobby

Rex "I am OK with it"

Which is???? Exactly the same way he played in MIA

Rex Ryan was careful how to respond Monday when asked whether he was OK with tight end Charles Clay missing Sunday's game against Oakland to be with his wife as she gave birth to the couple's first child.

"I’m not going to get into every, obviously I never want a player to miss the birth of a child," Ryan said. "I mean obviously that's … so yeah, I would be."

Ryan continued, "I think the communication could have been better throughout, but I’m not going to get into specifics.

If he was OK with it the answer would have been simple and straight forward.

Your Baghdad Bob impersonation is hysterical though. Keep it up. This is fine. This is fine.....