Hot for Teacher: Dallas style

Am I mistaken, or does Go Bills in Dallas have a habit of posting teacher/student sex stories?

This seems like at least the third I've seen here, and I don't visit "off the wall" very often.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well there goes 4 years of college.

Yeah, but then homework was never quite like this!

Am I mistaken, or does Go Bills in Dallas have a habit of posting teacher/student sex stories?

This seems like at least the third I've seen here, and I don't visit "off the wall" very often.

It's actually about the 300th.

And we love him for it!

It's actually about the 300th.

And we love him for it!

:lol:

I could post stuff like this instead, if you'd like:

Mycqc8.jpg

Oh don't get me wrong, I love these stories and the first thing I do is rush to see what the female teacher looked like.

I was never close to being lucky enough to have a reasonably pretty female teacher hitting on me in high school.

Funny too! Reverse the sexes of the parties involved and it's statutory rape.

As is, it's just getting lucky.

At least that's how I look at it.

:beer:

That's like noticing Buffalo Barbarian falls in love with college quarterbacks with questionable pro potential. :lol:

Bet you never noticed I occasionally call people idiots, have you?

Did you have Sister Jeanne? She was kind of a hottie... :)

No, I never had any nun that would remotely be considered a hottie.

True story: in 8th grade I had an ongoing feud with Sister Mary Jo. The woman hated me. She was athletic, very butch, and we used to joke that she was a frustrated lesbian.

Fast forward to being like a junior in high school maybe. One of my best friend's grandfather died. At the wake, Sister Mary Jo showed up. As to why or what the connection was, I don't really know.

My buddy and I went over to talk to our former 8th grade teacher, addressing her as Sister Mary Jo.

She divulged that she had left the nun hood, and in the next breath introduced us to her partner, another rather butch female standing next to her!

My buddy and I were blown away by that one!

We knew it!