(OT) Road Kill Candy

Fezmid

Animal rights:

1. You have the right to remain tasty.

2. If you listen to our commands and do cool tricks, you'll be off the menu.

2a. Outside of Asia anyway.

3. If you don't like it, you have the right to evolve and do something about it like Roddy MacDowell did.

I think that covers it.

Me too.  The tasty ones have the right to be on my plate, right next to the potatos.

253369[/snapback]

that's just it, I feel the same way. My view of animal rights is quite different than that of the effed up organization. You have to use common sense.

Cruelty to animals is not hunting and eating them. If you're kicking a poodle around then I gots a problem with that.

that's just it, I feel the same way. My view of animal rights is quite different than that of the effed up organization. You have to use common sense.

Cruelty to animals is not hunting and eating them. If you're kicking a poodle around then I gots a problem with that.

253402[/snapback]

Maybe not a poodle, especially not a cat, but I'm with you on the gist. :w00t:

OK so how about if one of the candies is a flattened poodle or a black doberman with tire marks on it? Does that make a difference?

At first I thought this was kind of silly, but the more I thought about a major candy company marketing shapes of dead animals with tire marks on them, the more I'm against it. Can't they think of something more positive? Lord knows - our kids are faced with enough negatives in a typical day.