Whaley deserves a lot of blame for not bringing a legit WR

Yeezus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point, and I agree.

WR was a huge weakness heading into the offseason and we did nothing. I hope the same mistake is not repeated this season. We need a talent infusion at that position.

This guy is the answer to our WR problems in the 2017 draft. Gonna be a #1 in the NFL:

COREY DAVIS, WR, Western Michigan

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Safavieh-Classic-Vintage-Red-Cotton-Rug-8-x-11/9943502/product.html?recset=269b9474-bc64-44fc-b045-d3e37410ff19&refccid=CIT3EMZ7NEKYRO2IOHAHN5PL3I&recalg=872,873,839&recidx=2

He's the best WR in the draft, IMO.

Mike Williams, WR, Clemson is also decent, but he's no where near as shifty or dangerous with the ball in his hands after the catch as Corey Davis. He is a nice big body who can come sown with the jump ball, which the Bills sorely need though. Corey Davis can also come down with the jump balls. 1 - Corey Davis. 2- Mike Williams

Problem is....Corey Davis will be a top 10 pick, so won't be around when Bills are on the clock.

Edited by Estro

Fair point, and I agree.

WR was a huge weakness heading into the offseason and we did nothing. I hope the same mistake is not repeated this season. We need a talent infusion at that position.

This guy is the answer to our WR problems in the 2017 draft. Gonna be a #1 in the NFL:

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Safavieh-Classic-Vintage-Red-Cotton-Rug-8-x-11/9943502/product.html?recset=269b9474-bc64-44fc-b045-d3e37410ff19&refccid=CIT3EMZ7NEKYRO2IOHAHN5PL3I&recalg=872,873,839&recidx=2

Mike Williams, WR, Clemson is also decent, but he's no where near as shifty or dangerous with the ball in his hands after the catch as Corey Davis. He is a nice big body who can come sown with the jump ball, which the Bills sorely need though. Corey Davis can also come down with the jump balls. 1 - Corey Davis. 2- Mike Williams

You accidently linked an ugly hippie rug you were looking at instead of the Corey Davis link.

Zzzzzzzzz

Fair point, and I agree.

Problem is....Corey Davis will be a top 10 pick, so won't be around when Bills are on the clock.

How is he the answer to our problems if he won't be available when we pick? Julio jones is the answer to our problems, but he's under contract with the Falcons. Edited by NewEra

We've won two in a row, right?

RIGHT? Things are good.

Let's all revel as NE falls by the wayside the rest of the season. I hate that Dallas is going to win the SB, but I'll take Bills wins when I can to ease the pain.

Oh and is James Lofton still available on the waiver wire? Could really use him.

What a funny guy, Gugny. You must be proud of this internet warrior bravado. About what I'd expect from you. I'll just find something better to do. I'll wait for the same thread to show up tomorrow or next week. It WILL come. It always does.....

Edited by Augie

There are interesting vet options out there this off-season. I'd expect pryor, desean Jackson, Pierre garcon, kamar aiken, and Kendall Wright to all be available. Then you have uber vets line boldin or vincent Jackson.

And possible cuts like Brandon Marshall(who the Bills had interest in), victor Cruz, or Stevie Johnson.

What a funny guy, Gugny. You must be proud of this internet warrior bravado. About what I'd expect from you. I'll just find something better to do. I'll wait for the same thread to show up tomorrow or next week. It WILL come. It always does.....

Augie ... I think you've misunderstood, my man. I was light-heartedly joking around with you about the ignore function.

He's correct about this.

Yes, the Percy re-signing was a joke and I said so the day it happened.

I said it wouldn't help the team at all and that is correct.

Meanwhile, Whaley passes this off as "addressing the need" when in fact it does not.

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

Pegula has his own internal rooster ticking on Whaley and Rex and when it strikes midnight, they're gone.

Just a question of what the clock reads at the moment. No one can really know but Terry.

Edited by Fadingpain

Yes, the Percy re-signing was a joke and I said so the day it happened.

I said it wouldn't help the team at all and that is correct.

Meanwhile, Whaley passes this off as "addressing the need" when in fact it does not.

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

Pegula has his own internal rooster ticking on Whaley and Rex and when it strikes midnight, they're gone.

Just a question of what the clock reads at the moment. No one can really know but Terry.

Still plenty of time for him to show he's worth the signing. You're giving up on him already? Yeezus

We should be suiting up seven Pro Bowl wide receivers for an offense that ranks third in rushing attempts and dead last in passing attempts.

The fact that we don't means Whaley is having himself a Nix nap.

What a Mickey Mouse organization.

Russ Brandon has to go.

Rob Ryan's nutritionist needs to be held accountable.

Everyone sucks but me.