Darby Out for Oakland, Seymour Next Man Up

Anybody but White. And whatever it takes don't let Meeks play. I'll play safety, put me in coach

^word

That's unfortunate about Darby - although even with him in I'm still concerned this game is going to come down to our deflated Secondary stepping it up to stop their passing attack (obviously with the addition of a top notch pass rush performance), which doesn't inspire confidence. That being said, still all the optimistic. GO BILLS!

Edited by ctk232

Anybody but White. And whatever it takes don't let Meeks play. I'll play safety, put me in coach

get off the damned pot, then!

Calling it. Kevon gets a pick.

I unlike Bob-O, am excited to see KS get some more time. I really like this kid. He plays very hard. And he has seemed to improve over time.

I will miss Ronald. LOVE his aggressive play AND tackling. Forgive him in his sophomore struggles.. Ya gotta forgive

And i am not down on White either. Coach should be sure he fixes his mistakes though

I am really hoping Seymore shows well.....

Maybe if he does the bills will stop taking corners high and start taking offensive playmakers

Big game for the young man. I don't expect him to be able to handle Cooper or Crabtree by himself. Really missing AW23.