Report: Revis doesn't want to play anymore

YoloinOhio

Mehta is the most unreliable reporter. We think Rodak is bad but this guy is the worst!

Revis has nothing to be ashamed about, he has had a hall of fame career. Honestly why would he want to play anymore? He has made more than enough money, has his ring, has his legacy as one of the best corners of all time. Why put your body thru that punishment. Guy like Brady are rare breeds that want to still play. He will be sorry one day to that he refused to get out of the game when the going was good. Why put your body at risk, he has nothing left to play for. He is already considered by most the GOAT. If he continues to play, my guess is he will take that one or two shots that will effect on his later life. After 17 years in the NFL for Brady it is time to get out. But my guess is he will play until he has a career/life altering injury. Some guys got to learn the hard way. 40 year old guys are not meant to play QB in the NFL.

I disagree that Brady is the rare breed with regard to wanting to play, he's the rare breed because the skills haven't faded. There are plenty of examples of superstars that hang on too long after the skills have faded. I think its their drive to compete/play that made them a cut above the rest to begin with. And I never begrudge the superstar that wants to play as long as he can when everyone thinks he should hang up the cleats, I admire the love of game and will to compete.