2016 NFL Man Games Lost Due to Injury

I think this is a flawed stat as I agree it is hard if not impossible to quantify injuries. That being said doesn't this chart kind of prove the point that injuries have hit the Bills especially hard?

If I am reading this right:

1. they are the 5th most injured team in the league this year.

2 only 2 of the other top 14 teams most injured teams have a better record than the Bills.

3. 7 of 8 division leaders have less games lost to injuries than the Bills

Lol. Here we are fighting over bubble sizes. Despite the crapload of injuries we have either the same or better record than most crap teams on there. Thats all i care about.

I think this is a flawed stat as I agree it is hard if not impossible to quantify injuries. That being said doesn't this chart kind of prove the point that injuries have hit the Bills especially hard?

If I am reading this right:

1. they are the 5th most injured team in the league this year.

2 only 2 of the other top 14 teams most injured teams have a better record than the Bills.

3. 7 of 8 division leaders have less games lost to injuries than the Bills

Haha. My thought exactly.

I kinda said something similar in another thread: its one thing to have injuries scattered about your roster and have various backups starting. Every team has that. Its another thing to have an entire unit decimated by injuries to the point where the backup's backups within that unit are injured too. Our WR corps is in shambles and the level of injury to that group is hard to recover from in the long run.

The issue with WRs have greatly to do with quality of depth as well as injuries; other than Sammy the Bills have not spent a lot in either draft picks or money for WRs.