Shady McCoy: "I Am Here for All the Right Reasons"

26CornerBlitz

I'm with you. I also see him happy to be a Leader in the offense. He's already gotten the paychecks.... yet he just wants to play great and win. Was interesting to see he a TT concerned about Powell when he was injured.

I have already seen some very concerning traits indicating Dareus is the opposite. He's been specifically mentioning the beating he's taking to the media. I don't believe he wants it anymore.

I came to the same conclusion after his horrible performance last week against the Jags.

I'm with you. I also see him happy to be a Leader in the offense. He's already gotten the paychecks.... yet he just wants to play great and win. Was interesting to see he a TT concerned about Powell when he was injured.

I have already seen some very concerning traits indicating Dareus is the opposite. He's been specifically mentioning the beating he's taking to the media. I don't believe he wants it anymore.

I don't know if you saw him on Sportscenter today but they asked him what has changed since his suspensions. He said something to the tune of "I'm just going to keep being me." I think that he meant, "I'm still growing as a man" but it didn't come across great.

I came to the same conclusion after his horrible performance last week against the Jags.

No he is incredibly talented, and when he is out there he is a force. But he sat out in crunch time, wasn't injured, when asked he again referred to the impact of the game on his body. It's a warning flag... let's see what happens next

No he is incredibly talented, and when he is out there he is a force. But he sat out in crunch time, wasn't injured, when asked he again referred to the impact of the game on his body. It's a warning flag... let's see what happens next

Not correct. He wanted to come back into the game but was held out by the medical staff.

I think we sometimes forget these players are human beings and not just football players...there was a lot more that went into him being upset with the trade at first that had nothing to do with football...

He was injured....some type of abdominal strain...Ryan said he told them he was good to go back in, but the medical staff wouldn't let him...

I don't know if you saw him on Sportscenter today but they asked him what has changed since his suspensions. He said something to the tune of "I'm just going to keep being me." I think that he meant, "I'm still growing as a man" but it didn't come across great.

After the arrests he had that comment along the lines of "I just go out and things happen"

I think he's perfectly content with his lifestyle unfortunately for us. We will see though.

After the arrests he had that comment along the lines of "I just go out and things happen"

I think he's perfectly content with his lifestyle unfortunately for us. We will see though.

That's how it felt. There was no remorse or regret. I was hoping for even a glimpse of an excuse!! I just wanted him to own it and want to stop it from happening again.

Didn't hurt that they needlessly ripped up his contract and gave him a boatload of additional guaranteed cash, just so he'd come to Buffalo without griping...

Oh cap we couldn't roll over or might have been able to get a 48th roster spot upgrade you seem bitter seem like hate arround him

He was pissed getting trading from his team

He would have showed up and played but they understood he was going to be a key part he needs to be happy

I believe It's attributable to the integration of the media departments between the Sabres and Bills. The Sabres have been doing "BeyondBlueandGold" features for a few years now.

Pegula Entertainment also hired Michele Girardi from NFL Films who is a Bills fan and terrific producer. I believe she does all the Bills stuff. She was one of the main producers of the 30 for 30 The Four Falls and now strictly works for the Bills on their media pieces.

Didn't hurt that they needlessly ripped up his contract and gave him a boatload of additional guaranteed cash, just so he'd come to Buffalo without griping...

yea. if only everyone had the fire and desire to play for Buffalo the way Kelly did!

...oh.