Shady McCoy: "I Am Here for All the Right Reasons"

26CornerBlitz

"I AM HERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS...TO PLAY BALL" (6:09)

RB LeSean McCoy discusses his trade from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Buffalo Bills. At first McCoy felt frustrated by the trade because it was more than X's and O's, it was a lifestyle change. Now he wants to be the answer and help make the Bills a winning organization.

McCoy is awesome. Great work ethic, plays with a ton of heart, and if he's not on the field ... you know damn well he's really hurt.

Wish it was contagious.

AMEN

Yet another pro move by our solid GM - can't believe it only took a bag of footballs to get McCoy from the Iggles

McCoy is awesome. Great work ethic, plays with a ton of heart, and if he's not on the field ... you know damn well he's really hurt.

Wish it was contagious.

100% agree, he is a gamer. People talked a lot about his "personality" being an issue when he got here. I actually think that it is a positive. If you had 53 guys that played as hard as McCoy and cared as much as McCoy (even without his talent) you'd be proud of that team.

That piece was well done. The Bills have really stepped up their media game.

I believe It's attributable to the integration of the media departments between the Sabres and Bills. The Sabres have been doing "BeyondBlueandGold" features for a few years now.

AMEN

Yet another pro move by our solid GM - can't believe it only took a bag of footballs to get McCoy from the Iggles

Well, to be honest, when Kelly calls you up and says "hey, how would like it if I just give you McCoy for your often injured second year LB?" , it would take a Buddy Nix level of idiocy to not say "OK..."

Well, to be honest, when Kelly calls you up and says "hey, how would like it if I just give you McCoy for your often injured second year LB?" , it would take a Buddy Nix level of idiocy to not say "OK..."

Are you sure Kelly called Whaley? I heard the same pranksters that called Nix essentially resulting in the Fitz cut also "cold conferenced" Whaley and Kelly and in the ensuing confusion the trade was made. This is why Kelly didn't think to call McCoy to let him know. He was too busy scratching his head mumbling "Wait a minute, I did WHAT?!"

The outlook at RB isn't a position you pay for isn't always true. McCoy is a special player. The devalued market at his position allows him to provide plenty overall value at his contract number. He's always reminded me of Gale Sayers. I really want to see him in a Buffalo blizzard late in the year. He can keep his footing in an uncanny way in the elements. I remember this game very clearly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXaZ4jrgjI

Wish it was contagious.

I'm with you. I also see him happy to be a Leader in the offense. He's already gotten the paychecks.... yet he just wants to play great and win. Was interesting to see he a TT concerned about Powell when he was injured.

I have already seen some very concerning traits indicating Dareus is the opposite. He's been specifically mentioning the beating he's taking to the media. I don't believe he wants it anymore.