Roster Moves: Dez Lewis Promoted, Logan Thomas Signed

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MikeGarafolo

How much do Bills believe Logan Thomas can go from QB to TE? He got a $75k signing bonus. Don't see that in Dec, esp for guy switching pos.

@MikeGarafolo

Mike Garafolo Retweeted Scotti

〽️ac11

No, Bills pried him away. Other teams were bidding too. Lions gave him a sweet practice squad contract. Buf had to sweeten the pot.

@ChrisTrapasso

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Mike Garafolo

Buffalo's FO must have watched Logan's TD grab on a fade from Tyrod in '10 and thought ok yep this could work.

I get that transition from QB to TE takes time, but IMO Logan Thomas could split out *right now* and catch a fade / box out defender for TD.

@ChrisTrapasso

.@Peter_Bukowski I don't think Logan can be consistent TE right now. I do think he could be useful near EZ. Mainly about size / athleticism.

@ChrisTrapasso

Re: last 2 tweets - #Bills are 5th in RZ TD percentage (66.67%). My point was IMO, Logan can be of (very specific) use this season if needed

@MikeGarafolo

How much do Bills believe Logan Thomas can go from QB to TE? He got a $75k signing bonus. Don't see that in Dec, esp for guy switching pos.

@MikeGarafolo

〽️ac11

No, Bills pried him away. Other teams were bidding too. Lions gave him a sweet practice squad contract. Buf had to sweeten the pot.

Since in order to make practice squad you need to be waived he could do a Marrone, take the bonus and then sign for another team!

@AroundTheNFL

Rex Ryan: Bills 'taking a shot' on Logan Thomas after position change from QB to TE http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000748940/article/bills-taking-a-shot-on-logan-thomas-after-switch-to-te

CyhzF7yVEAAc6Px.jpg

@JoshNorris

With Logan Thomas moving to TE, here is his athletic profile via @mockdraftable #Lions

CyXkE3-VEAAxEof.jpg

wow edit WOW

@MikeGarafolo

@MikeGarafolo

〽️ac11

Bolded makes the story spicier !

Since in order to make practice squad you need to be waived he could do a Marrone, take the bonus and then sign for another team!

no one will do the Marrone like Marrone does the Marrone. no one.

Edited by 3rdand12