hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

\GoBillsInDallas/

That aspiring U-Boat commander better turn his house into a brothel over the weekend so he can earn the money to repair the car before his parents get home or he might not get into Stanford.

But he shouldn't !@#$ with another man's livelihood.

p.s. Princeton

Edited by KD in CA

Probably just never got caught. When your older and you will all have a good laugh about it, they will tell you about the times they pulled one over on you. Mine did, explained a few oddities though.

I'm 63. How much longer do I have to wait?

I'm 63. How much longer do I have to wait?

30-40 years tops. When I told my 91 year old mother I was visiting WNY in January she asked "so what are you going to do here in January?" Well she know's I'm coming back to ski. That was just her way of saying "you party too much when you're here!" And she doesn't even know I locked the keys in her car at Hammer's at the opener. Unless one of you !@#$s told her. :censored:

When I was 19(this was in 1984), i had a 1965 GTO with a 389 tri-power. One bad ass car.

One day i hit a high school kid who was driving his dads brand new porshe 911 turbo. He had gone home at lunch from High school to take it back to school to show off. I guess he changed his mind because he tried to pull a U-turn in front of me. He didn't make it. I hit him right in the drivers door doing about 50. Totaled both cars.

Wish i still had my goat....