Stadium Experience 11/27 Jags Game

plenzmd1

I agree with people now, the stadium experience is going downhill...it's getting to freaking tame and mild.

1) Tired of everyone getting cranky in the upper deck when someone stands up. For criminy sakes..its an elimination game for the Bills..if someone wants to stand up on 3rd and 4th down plays...they should not get grief. And no it was not me standing, but anyone who was standing up was getting chit. Really like the upper deck to watch the whole field, but may move to lowers next year.

2) I am part of the problem. Had my first issue with a drunk in a long time...and instead of handling it, went to get security and they handled quickly and efficiently. Getting Old Sucks :doh::lol:

3) Been going to that place since it opened, and had my first ever constitutional in the stadium. Went in a bit early...like 12:20..went to the johns at the top of the upper deck...cleaner than just about any public restroom! Good tip to know in the future!

3) Been going to that place since it opened, and had my first ever constitutional in the stadium. Went in a bit early...like 12:20..went to the johns at the top of the upper deck...cleaner than just about any public restroom! Good tip to know in the future!

Bold move cotton

Tellin ya...hidden gem up there pre-game!

My wife went to her first Bills game on Sunday, and was dreading the facilities after all of the horror stories she's heard from my friends. That building behind Hammer's lot was a godsend to her, lol.

I've attended September games the last few years and sat in the upper deck every time. I didn't notice the crowd becoming tamer than usual. Everyone stood up for third down plays and were as crazy as normal. I haven't attended a November or December in about ten years. Back then it seems like the crowd was more tame in later in the year as opposed to early season games. I don't know if that's still the case, but maybe that has something to do with your experience. We're at the point of the year where the weather has gotten cold, and some of the fair weather heavy drinking college aged fans stay home. We're also a five hundred team that some feel is unlikely to make a playoff run. I think if we were 10-2 facing the Pats* with the division on the line in December the place would be insane. It just seems to me like a certain level of indifference sets in the time of the season every year.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

It's really hard to get loud when your team has been no better than 9-7(twice at that) in the last 20 years, AND they are struggling to beat a 2-9 team. Like someone else said, if the team was, say 8-2 going into this game, that place would have been crazy. they are a very tepid 6-5 right now, with extremely slim chances to make a playoff run like every year since the century changed numbers.

I've been to a few games so far this year. No issues with drunks or fans of any kind. My wife and her family are patriots fans, and no one gave them any problems during that one either.

My biggest issue was with the service. Obviously people want to get beer at the end of the half - and they cut people off at kickoff. I had my last drink at like noon-ish when i was walking into the stadium, and ordered a coffee. They charged me for a coffee, then told me it would take 30 minutes to make coffee. They then told me I couldn't get my money back - so I ended up with a hot chocolate. How hard would it be to get a Keurig back there? With what you are charging?!

God forbid I want a hot beverage to help me sober up (and warm up). Maybe i'll bring some starbucks instant packets for the Xmas Eve game and just order some hot water.

Edited by dneveu

I've been to a few games so far this year. No issues with drunks or fans of any kind. My wife and her family are patriots fans, and no one gave them any problems during that one either.

My biggest issue was with the service. Obviously people want to get beer at the end of the half - and they cut people off at kickoff. I had my last drink at like noon-ish when i was walking into the stadium, and ordered a coffee. They charged me for a coffee, then told me it would take 30 minutes to make coffee. They then told me I couldn't get my money back - so I ended up with a hot chocolate. How hard would it be to get a Keurig back there? With what you are charging?!

God forbid I want a hot beverage to help me sober up (and warm up). Maybe i'll bring some starbucks instant packets for the Xmas Eve game and just order some hot water.

I was really frustrated at a game last year where they didn't stop selling beer until 3 minutes into the third quarter. I was next up, and they shut the line down. I understand the halftime rule, but why keep going a couple minutes into the second half only to shut it down on the last few people in line? It wouldn't have been annoying had they actually stopped serving at second half kickoff like they are supposed to as opposed to a couple minutes in. Things seem quite organized.

I am 6'4" and cannot imagine standing the whole game in lower bowl. the people behind me would go nuts. would be a stressful experience. I stand bc the person in front is standing then I get chit for standing from the people behind me. screw the whole thing. Sunday ticket for me. in game experience has pretty much gone to chit

I am 6'4" and cannot imagine standing the whole game in lower bowl. the people behind me would go nuts. would be a stressful experience. I stand bc the person in front is standing then I get chit for standing from the people behind me. screw the whole thing. Sunday ticket for me. in game experience has pretty much gone to chit

this was somewhat a tongue in cheek thread as the the majority of "stadium experience" threads only B word about going to games..and our glorious shoutouts on Deadspin.

I will always take an innocent little butt chug over this any day...cant tell you last fight I have seen at the stadium.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/49ers-fan-family-attacked-men-wearing-dolphins-jerseys-article-1.2891234