Post something positive about the Bills - no trolling

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod's throw to Hunter on the TD was really well placed and just the type of throw I criticize Tyrod for not making!

Hunter wasn't really "open" per se but it didn't matter. Tyrod saw that he could put the ball in a place where Hunter could catch it and the defender could not...he then had the guts to make the throw...and he threw the ball accurately.

The entire thing had Tom Brady written all over it.

Tyrod's throw to Hunter on the TD was really well placed and just the type of throw I criticize Tyrod for not making!

Hunter wasn't really "open" per se but it didn't matter. Tyrod saw that he could put the ball in a place where Hunter could catch it and the defender could not...he then had the guts to make the throw...and he threw the ball accurately.

One of his best throws of the season for certain

The entire thing had Tom Brady written all over it.

He made a similar throw to O'Leary that sailed just high (a little behind too). Just goes to show how slim the margin of error is in this league as well as what a talented receiver can account for.

Heres hoping these guys are growing into something potentially special. Running the table and making the playoffs would be it. Tall order but not impossible. I think this is a playoff team when healthy. Oakland game is beyond huge and they arent a big underdog. They are capable. Can they do it is the huge unknown. Thats about as positive as I can get at this point.

Sammy is back...came out of the game with no issues, same with McCoy.

We are already one of the top scoring offenses in the league since the firing of Roman, so lots to be optimistic about with a healthy Sammy and McCoy finally on the field together. Hopefully we have Woods and Harvin in the lineup too moving forward. With Sammy back, should make life easier for the other receivers and we are going to need all the fire power we can get against Oakland. Looking like taking the over in that game is a lock bet lol

Past Bills teams would have lost a game like this - one that's in late November, against an inferior opponent, and at home. It was great to see them win this type of game for a change.

Oakland will be an interesting test for them - it is the hardest game left on their schedule. If they find a way to win next Sunday, I think they have a decent chance to snag that sixth wild card slot.

As critical as my view of Taylor has been, and as much as i dislike his style of play, after careful reflection today of the game yesterday, if this team goes into Oakland and comes out with a win, i am 100% onboard the TT bandwagon.

Hey, it could happen.

I liked the contributions some of the rookies had in yesterday's game.

J. Williams converting an important 4th and 1. I like that the coaches trust him on some 3rd downs where he has to pass protect, rare for a rookie.

Seymour having a pass break-up, IIRC on third down.