Post something positive about the Bills - no trolling

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was nice to see Tyrod make that needed throw on 3rd down to ice the game yesterday

And Goodwin battled to make sure he got there.

I also loved the play call to finally ice it on the Shady run. Loved, loved, loved that play call. Bring the extra big lineman in fake the sweep to that side and pitch it out the other way to your best player. All the things I love in that scenario - a play that keeps the clock running, something other than what they expect and the ball in the hands of your best player. Nothing annoys me more than when the Bills (or any other team) on a vital 3rd down to ice or win a game go to a guy they never normally go to.

And Goodwin battled to make sure he got there.

I also loved the play call to finally ice it on the Shady run. Loved, loved, loved that play call. Bring the extra big lineman in fake the sweep to that side and pitch it out the other way to your best player. All the things I love in that scenario - a play that keeps the clock running, something other than what they expect and the ball in the hands of your best player. Nothing annoys me more than when the Bills (or any other team) on a vital 3rd down to ice or win a game go to a guy they never normally go to.

It was absolutely great to see Goodwin get to that spot.

This team battles man. They could have fallen apart when things were going badly in the first half.....but they didnt.

It was absolutely great to see Goodwin get to that spot.

This team battles man. They could have fallen apart when things were going badly in the first half.....but they didnt.

You can't go more than once. Especially you, John.