The Election Recount

Tiberius

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58FJ0pQJ_normal.jpg Dr. Jill Stein

@DrJillStein

Yesterday, we found out Wisconsin will charge us $3.5M—an outrageous increase from the initial estimate of $1.1M for #Recount2016.

You might consider throwing a couple bucks her way, just to help keep the charade going.

JILL STEIN IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING: Dems fear recounts help Trump, hurt rebuilding plans.

The Democrats hope to regain competitiveness in the Rust Belt after suffering surprise losses there fueled by the defection of white working class voters who supported Democratic candidates for decades. They worry that the possibility of elevating Trump’s image through pointless recounts, and giving him in effect another win, is not a good first step.

“We should all want to know the final count of this election, which was closer than many people realize, and identify any voter suppression or irregularities that are subverting our democracy,” Rodell Mollineau, a Democratic operative who previously advised Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, said Monday in an interview.

“However, by waiting two weeks, we have undermined our credibility with the public and will be seen as sore losers,” Mollineau added. “And the last thing Democrats should be doing is giving the American people any reason to feel sympathy for Donald Trump.”

Yep...............it's all about The Donald

:D

You might consider throwing a couple bucks her way, just to help keep the charade going.

Note to Jill: it's not an "outrageous increase." It's a bad initial estimate.

You'd understand these things if you weren't a Green and lived in the real world.

JILL STEIN IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING: Dems fear recounts help Trump, hurt rebuilding plans.

Yep...............it's all about The Donald

:D

So the Free Stuff crowd wants people to donate to pay for a Government entity to perform a service

Trump's wild claims are the ravings of a madman.

First, it's an abject lie. There is no evidence that "millions" of votes were made illegally. The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him employing this same tactic as president when it comes to matters of national security, where lives are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy feeling.

Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a recount in several states. The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted. That's according to Trump himself. The guy who won. The guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.

And why? Because of his pride. Even though he won, he can't stomach the idea that fewer people voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and called into question the authenticity of a voting process that just resulted in him becoming president.

We are in for four years of this crap, folks. And I'm not going to play along. I refuse. Trump is wrong here. He's lying. He's being a prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be raked over the coals for it. And those who defend him on this deserve to be criticized right along with him.

You're certainly off to a great start with this inane thread. :lol:

Four years of you kicking and screaming should be high comedy.

You're certainly off to a great start with this inane thread. :lol:

Four years of you kicking and screaming should be high comedy.

I've had him on ignore for months, and I wouldn't have seen that post had you not quoted it. Having seen it, I can tell you that the entire thing has quite obviously been cut and pasted from some other source. For someone as bereft of the ability to properly spell and use punctuation as he has historically shown to be, to post anything like that is completely impossible. The author of that bit shows at least a mote of primary cognition, something that is alien to the Gator.

Honestly, he's not even a challenge. I don't get why anyone bothers with him anymore.

I've had him on ignore for months, and I wouldn't have seen that post had you not quoted it. Having seen it, I can tell you that the entire thing has quite obviously been cut and pasted from some other source. For someone as bereft of the ability to properly spell and use punctuation as he has historically shown to be, to post anything like that is completely impossible. The author of that bit shows at least a mote of primary cognition, something that is alien to the Gator.

Honestly, he's not even a challenge. I don't get why anyone bothers with him anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/MattWalshBlog/photos/a.599201390112975.1073741827.570092813023833/1364413466925093/?type=3

WISCONSIN HELD HOSTAGE – Recount Day 1

Hillary’s campaign joined an unsuccessful suit filed by Stein and one other independent candidate which sought to block the use of ballot-counting machines. Stein claims she’s working alone, but, and I’m sure it’s purely coincidence, has only requested recounts in three states where Hillary was projected to win, but came in second behind Donald Trump. Pennsylvania and Michigan.

The stupid BURNS! Nearly half of Hillary voters say ‘good chance’ recount will show she won (ha!)

The people trying to stop the recount are as delusional as the ones calling for it.

Let them recount the votes. They paid for it. This is still a (relatively) capitalist country. If they want to flush their money away, let them do it. If it reveals an irregularity, we might finally get some voter ID's laws passed. At the very least, we can relive Trump's victory again.

I want to see Hilary win the popular vote by 10 million and still lose the EC.

The people trying to stop the recount are as delusional as the ones calling for it.

Let them recount the votes. They paid for it. This is still a (relatively) capitalist country. If they want to flush their money away, let them do it. If it reveals an irregularity, we might finally get some voter ID's laws passed. At the very least, we can relive Trump's victory again.

So anyone with enough cash has the right to demand recounts in any cherry picked areas they wish?