Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Too bad that :

1) Bills can't make big plays in the passing game

2) Bills secondary can't match up with Raiders WRs and can't make plays on the ball

As currently constructed , with TT at QB the Bills will not win this game.

Bills finally have a WR that can allow them to make big plays in the passing game again. We were one of the best before we had to use scrubs as WRs.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

It's a beautiful day for some Buffalo Bills football in sunny California! #GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png

Cy2JP71UcAA6QmJ.jpg

@RapSheet

#Raiders QB Derek Carr (finger) has a glove available but hopes to not use it. Believes he can take snaps from under center. Should be OK.

@caplannfl

#Raiders are expecting all 7 injured starters listed as questionable to be in the lineup later today (barring any setbacks) vs. #Bills.

@SalSports

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-03%20at%205_44_1
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-03%20at%205_44_3

Lots to overcome to get a W today. Including a bad losing streak wearing the White jersey/ Blue pants combo!

I wish they'd go with the all white uniforms out there.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

i refuse to click on BN articles , but hindsight is always 20/20. Raiders have a stud QB, Billsdo not...end of story. Bills O-Line is strong, Bills D is arguably better than the Raiders, they have better HEALTHY receivers, we have a superstar difference maker at RB...but they have a SUPERIOR QB.

I could write an article saying how smart they are...but it's really all about the QB .

and yes, they have a better coach with some balls..so there's that.

Hate that cliche about hindsight. As if it's wrong to analyze these guys moves in the draft when they are paid to be right most of the time. Moving up for Watkins when they didn't have a QB instead of taking Mack ( or a different WR in their own draft spot ) and Carr was clearly a mistake. If GMs and scouts can't be criticized because of hindsight , you may as well just throw darts at a board to pick players and build your team. It's a built in excuse. The Bills FO has lacked vision on building a winning team, especially at the QB position that you mention. Lacking foresight is not excused by cliches about hindsight.

Here we go the playoffs start today!

I really don't think so. The Bills aren't winning out. Today is the game they can afford to lose if the goal is ten wins and see what happens( more realistic) . A loss to the Steelers or the Dolphins is far more damaging. So hope for a win, but in the likely event of a loss hope that OAK can continue their momentum. They are the only hope to secure the top seed and hopefully keep the Pats from ruining yet another Super Sunday for football fans around the country. The Bills playoffs start next week at home Vs PIT.

I really don't think so. The Bills aren't winning out. Today is the game they can afford to lose if the goal is ten wins and see what happens( more realistic) . A loss to the Steelers or the Dolphins is far more damaging. So hope for a win, but in the likely event of a loss hope that OAK can continue their momentum. They are the only hope to secure the top seed and hopefully keep the Pats from ruining yet another Super Sunday for football fans around the country. The Bills playoffs start next week at home Vs PIT.

The playoffs start today.