Wow, Watkins healthy and 3 targets......

Billsfan1972

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your infactuation with me is a little creepy

PS....what number do you want on your Tyrod jersey?

Probably Tyrods number since it would look pretty stupid if he wore a jersey with Tyrods name and a different number, duh...

The guy just gets medically cleared to play, has had limited playing time this season, and no one is sure how well his foot would hold up, so everyone gets pissed cause the Bills didn't run him into the ground on offence and target him with every play? Come back in a few weeks and complain when he is 100% healthy and his conditioning is back with a few games under his belt to complain that they only targeted him a couple times.........

Is this the part where we remember TT standing in the pocket all day staring at wide open receivers all over the field then scrambling for 1.5 yards?

Tyrods my dog. IDK WTF happened to him in the 1st half. I think he was having flashbacks of EJs 3 picks last year or something but he was scared to throw it. 2nd half he came through for us tho. He jus has to be more decisive and willing to fire it in there sometimes.

We also need to get then ball to Clay more. And run more. And.....we need more plays! But yes, throw Sammy the stinkin' ball!

all of this.

The guy just gets medically cleared to play, has had limited playing time this season, and no one is sure how well his foot would hold up, so everyone gets pissed cause the Bills didn't run him into the ground on offence and target him with every play? Come back in a few weeks and complain when he is 100% healthy and his conditioning is back with a few games under his belt to complain that they only targeted him a couple times.........

This, I think they were easing him into game shape. I think the whole FO is looking forward to the OAK and PITT games tbh.

Full disclosure I like TT.

You people, yes you people who say TT doesnt scan the field and is a one read QB don't know what the hell you are talking about. I will admit he has happy feet. He is not tall. Both he and Wilson do the same thing. They bounce in the pocket instead of standing tall like Brady et al. TT and Wilson move to make plays throwing the ball. I wish they would call more designed runs for TT.

I agree he often doesnt make the risk/reward throw. That makes his comp % and # of INT artificially good. I want to see him take more shots downfield. Hopefully with Sammy back it will open up the middle more. And yes he throws to the middle of the field. He is just as inaccurate there as he is on the outside.

One development I would like to see is the back shoulder 16 yard throw. It should be an easy competion two or three times a game. Don't know if A. Lynn doesn't call it or if TT just is afraid to make that throw.

Tyrod only attempted 18 passes today.

But he had 7 rushes, so unless some were designed runs he had 25 drop backs. If he only threw 18 passes, there's either something wrong with the WRs getting open or the QB willing and able to deliver the ball.

But he had 7 rushes, so unless some were designed runs he had 25 drop backs. If he only threw 18 passes, there's either something wrong with the WRs getting open or the QB willing and able to deliver the ball.

Based upon previous games, it's likely a combination of a reluctance by the QB to trust the read or miss the correct read altogether.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I was encouraged today with tyrod throwing the ball at Clay and Sammy and getting the PI calls....that is in fact progress in that area

Sorry but this takeaway is flat wrong. Every tweet/text coming out of the stadium reported that the PI to Clay was a result of TT missing him WIDE OPEN for the entirety of the route and delivering the ball exceptionally late.

THAT has been TT's habit this entire time and it's extremely discouraging.

Edited by The Big Cat

Sorry but this takeaway is flat wrong. Every tweet/text coming out of the stadium reported that the PI to Clay was a result of TT missing him WIDE OPEN for the entirety of the route and delivering the ball exceptionally late.

That ball was a good 5 yards late.

OK....did he or did he not get the PI call on the pass?

I know you have a strong push because you dont want anyone to blame the D (and that appears to be happening.......21 fricken points and we have to come up with 28 to win) but jeez

You could see he was late in the replay. He needs to put the ball in Clay's hands right as he clears the 2nd level, not throw the ball when he clears it.

It's also not an isolated incident. TT doesn't throw the ball when a player is about to clear the defense, he waits until he's fully clear and by that time the safety is in play. It's one of his major flaws. He just can't pull the trigger until he actually sees the guy wide open. It's the same problem EJ had/has.

No argument with you on this one. Clay was wide open and it should have been an easy throw.

What do you say on the throw to O'Leary? It was not a great throw but my take is that it was a catchable ball. Most athletic TE's in the league make that catch.

OK....did he or did he not get the PI call on the pass?

I know you have a strong push because you dont want anyone to blame the D (and that appears to be happening.......21 fricken points and we have to come up with 28 to win) but jeez

21 points allowed is bad now? What, is this D supposed to be an all time great D that never allows teams to score in the 20s? 21 points is about average, I'd love for them to shut teams down but 21 points isn't that bad.