Around NFL WEEK 12

bobobonators

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are terribly negative. The Bills aren't great but they are over .500. They are a better than average team. If you only read your posts you'd think that they were the Browns.

We just eked by the terrible jaguars at home. News flash: Derek Carr ain't Blake bortles

We're going to get destroyed out there lol ain't gonna be pretty

Raiders have won 7 of their 9 games by one score or less. They aren't destroying many teams, just pulling out close games.

Bills actually have more net points than the Raiders. Odds are Bills lose but I don't see them being uncompetitive.

Carr might put up 500 yards on this secondary

Bills went into the Jags game ranked 8th in passing D and allowed 111 yards passing today.

They're in the top 10 in passer rating against and top 5 in TD passes allowed.

Yet people act like this team is one of the worst all time at stopping the pass. I swear people don't watch other NFL games.

Ok if you say so :lol:

Feel free to dispute it but I could put up your last 100 posts and they all look the same. We suck because.... The Bills may not be great but they have a winning record and will likely finish with a winning record. I don't know if that bothers you or not but you aren't bringing much to the board now. You don't need to post 1,000 times for us to know that you think that they are terrible. They will end up in the top half of the league. They aren't the Browns. You are the living version of D.C. Tom's avatar. It's exhausting.

Feel free to dispute it but I could put up your last 100 posts and they all look the same. We suck because.... The Bills may not be great but they have a winning record and will likely finish with a winning record. I don't know if that bothers you or not but you aren't bringing much to the board now. You don't need to post 1,000 times for us to know that you think that they are terrible. They will end up in the top half of the league. They aren't the Browns. You are the living version of D.C. Tom's avatar. It's exhausting.

Then put me on ignore. I'm right, and I'm pretty confident I'll be right at the end of the year. Sure, a miracle could happen . We could finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs. But to me that's a failure. I'm not interested in manufactured "progress." You may be. That's your prerogative. But for you of all people to assess some sort of value to your own opinion, well that's a step too far.

Then put me on ignore. I'm right, and I'm pretty confident I'll be right at the end of the year. Sure, a miracle could happen . We could finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs. But to me that's a failure. I'm not interested in manufactured "progress." You may be. That's your prerogative. But for you of all people to assess some sort of value to your own opinion, well that's a step too far.

It has nothing to do with my opinion. What you are bringing is tired. As an example "it would be a miracle" if the Bills beat the Jets, Browns and 1 of the following Dolphins, Steelers or Raiders? That is what it will take to be 9-7. You are calling THAT "a miracle." It's just tired.

I don't use the ignore button often (once since I've been here) but it may be a worthwhile use. If you only get 2 challenge flags a game you need to use them wisely :).

No, J6P is funny & a TSW institution, it's the other stooges/wannabes that bring nothing to the table. Remember, not just anyone can be a Spiked Lemonade. ;)

It has nothing to do with my opinion. What you are bringing is tired. As an example "it would be a miracle" if the Bills beat the Jets, Browns and 1 of the following Dolphins, Steelers or Raiders? That is what it will take to be 9-7. You are calling THAT "a miracle." It's just tired.

I don't use the ignore button often (once since I've been here) but it may be a worthwhile use. If you only get 2 challenge flags a game you need to use them wisely :).

That's exactly what I'm saying. The only game I'm confident they can win is Cleveland.