Bills vs. Jaguars Postgame - Still in the Hunt!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically I can just say a win is a win with just about any lackluster win. But when you add in the fact that we needed favorable officiating to barely beat Jacksonville that just makes it hard to be excited. But, hey, we are still alive for at least one more week.

Typically I can just say a win is a win with just about any lackluster win. But when you add in the fact that we needed favorable officiating to barely beat Jacksonville that just makes it hard to be excited. But, hey, we are still alive for at least one more week.

Bad calls went both ways.

It's not as if the Jags are some talentless team. They hang in there against most of their opponents.

We won by a touchdown. Not by 1 pt. We pretty much covered the spread. Sorry we didnt win how YOU wanted us to win.

Bradley: "We gave up too many plays" (4:21)
Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley addresses the media following a loss in Buffalo to the Bills.

Bortles: "It's on us to go make a play" (4:34)
Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles meets the media following a loss to the Buffalo Bills.

Sexton-Oehser quick thoughts: Bills 28, Jaguars 21
Senior writer John Oehser and senior correspondent Brian Sexton both offer three quick thoughts on the Jaguars’ 28-21 loss to the Buffalo Bills at New Era Field in Orchard Park Sunday

No one ever apologizes to us when we get screwed.

NFL.com: Playoff Hopes Renewed
They're not dead yet! With just five weeks to go in the 2016 regular season, New Orleans and Buffalo are making their final playoff pushes, the latter avoiding catastrophe in the process.

Buffalo Bills 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 21

1. The Bills came into the game leading the NFL in rushing yards per game, yards per carry, rushing scores and 10-yard runs. With 154 rushing yards on 5.3 YPC and three rushing scores, there's a very good chance Buffalo will continue to be atop the league in those categories. After just 25 rushing yards in the first half (63 overall), LeSean McCoy's career-best 75-yard touchdown run on the first play of the second half reignited the offense. Give credit to the Jaguars here though: They only gave up one other 10-yard rush besides that long McCoy sprint the entire game.