Schefter: Migraines for Harvin - won't play vs Jags

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

$1.5M? Possibly passing up on a trade for another WR?

We weren't trading for anyone impactful.

His base salary is 825k. If he's not active he won't see his gameday bonuses.

It's as close to nothing as you can possibly imagine and this is one game missed potentially.

Edited by NoSaint

Honestly Whaley should be in hot water for Harvin alone, at this point. So much money invested in a guy who never shows up, plus they've never put a solid Plan C in place at receiver.

Actually, blame REX for this.....Harvin is one of REX's former JETS. I am tired of those retreads....REX just cannot give up on Harvin........Whaley is doing this signing because REX ask him to. You want hot water for Whaley...talk about Hogan...not one of REX;s former JETS, and expendible.

Two threads...should prolly be merged.

As i said in other..i can sympathise...but cut this guy today

who'd have seen it in that thread? Long threads are great for original topic discussion but terrible for breaking, important or relevant news bits

It was always a low-risk signing in my book and still is. Hopefully Woods is back next week. Another reason he was signed was to help with KR when Tate was in concussion protocol, but he's back.

Exactly right. Some folks expectations or their perceived understanding of the teams expectation of a player get comical. I mean fire Whaley over this? Wow.

It was always a low-risk signing in my book and still is. Hopefully Woods is back next week. Another reason he was signed was to help with KR when Tate was in concussion protocol, but he's back.

Yep. Low risk, no reward.

So Whaley's addressing of our need for a WR effectively amounted to do nothing at all.

As I said the day the news broke Harvin had re-joined the team.

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

It's time to look toward the 2017 campaign at this point.

Right- if this is the worst case scenario I really don't see a strong case for not giving it a shot. Really no harm done and could have been (still could be) better

i cringed when i read how he was feeling good and might wanna play next year, i could see the headlines...Bills sign Harvin for 2yrs $20 million...

Exactly. Harvin is playing the Bills and Whaley for the idiots they are. He knows for some reason they are dying to pay him even though he never plays. Can hardly blame Harvin for wanting free money. Blame the questionable decision makers leading this franchise.

Actually, blame REX for this.....Harvin is one of REX's former JETS. I am tired of those retreads....REX just cannot give up on Harvin........Whaley is doing this signing because REX ask him to. You want hot water for Whaley...talk about Hogan...not one of REX;s former JETS, and expendible.

I agree this one is on Rex, though it's ultimately Whaley's fault for assembling such a crappy WR corp even when healthy.