Not too nice of an article on Tyrod Taylor

Tipster19

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that it?

Broncos are tops in all defensive categories, Bills are not.

The Broncos are a good defense. The Bills are about average.

I'm not arguing that. The Bills are very much average. The complaint is they gave up 21 so they were tereible. Which is completely false.

How about this

How about the fact that you cannot tell what he is surveying on the field because he wears a VISOR

It amazes me how much fans think they can tell what is actually going on the field when they dont know ****

PS This is not slam against you personally......we gotta lot of people that think they know what is going on in a given play.....are convinced that QBs stare WR's down....etc etc.

and

I DONT know that he is surveying the whole field.....and there is a possiblity that he might be coached NOT to hang in pocket going through reads. Michael Vick (the closest thing there has been to Tyrod Taylor) was coached to make 2 reads and take off because of the threat he is on the field as a RB that plays QB.....we run option with TT.....all that.

Could be true but i think you can agree it takes him to long to make the throw. Also i think the fact that he misses so many open guys is what leads people to believe he isnt seeing the field

Is that it?

Broncos are tops in all defensive categories, Bills are not.

The Broncos are a good defense. The Bills are about average.

Defensive stats from ESPN Broncos/Bills before today's game

Rank

Passing 2/11 passing per game 2/11

Rushing 27/18 rushing per game 29/20

Total yards 3/12 total yards per game 4/12

Points 7/12 points per game 8/13

Sacks 5/1

Int t5/t15

Fumbles t1/t12

Each team has 3 defensive TDs

Denver is a top 5 and Buffalo is a top 12, believe it or not.

You need quality receivers to have a quality passing game. Tyrod will be fine....eventually....I hope. This season is really getting on my nerves with all of our skill position going down to injury.

Maybe but how do you explain missing open guys. If there is a bum or there and you can get it to him you should. If he can't catch. So be it. By this logic there should be a lot more drops i would think

TT threw that:

- game winning

- in a tight window

- to a 4th string WR

- where only the Bills WR could get it

- to win the game

throw ..

and ran in the go -ahead TD that no other QB in the league could dream of.

But Alas, the GW pass wasn't in the middle of the field.

Cut. Him. Now.

TT threw that:

- game winning

- in a tight window

- to a 4th string WR

- where only the Bills WR could get it

- to win the game

throw ..

and ran in the go -ahead TD that no other QB in the league could dream of.

But Alas, the GW pass wasn't in the middle of the field.

Cut. Him. Now.

Mods ... John From Hemet has two accounts. Consider this an official report.

Not JFH.

I'm just me. Only joined last year to introduce, and predict TT as the answer at QB. And I was confidently correct during the QB competition in the 2015 TC. Was complete $ at VT. And at Baltimore. I had no doubts.

So let's review all the naysayers general comments:

- running QB's just get hurt

- TT is like Tavaris Jackson

- If he was a starter he already would be

- Just a gimmick QB - will be an afterthought after TC

- We need a pocket passer - like Sam Bradford

- he only threw 37 total NFL passes

- H's only 6'1"will never be an NFL QB

So, TT touches the ball on every play and is the only star Bills skill player that hasn't been hurt this year. I could have told u fvcks this 18 months ago. He played his same game at VT and only missed 2 games in 4 years. He get it and is a tough guy.

Brady, Bradford, Romo, et al all had season ending injuries IN the pocket. It's not safer there.

Bradford was absolutely painful to watch on Thanksgiving - you want that - you are brain dead.

Flacco would never let him start cuz he knew the fans would see he's the man - especially the last 2 years. That OC (Kubiak) offered our boy twice what the Bills paid him in '15 but he played for US cuz he would rather start than be rich.

He has lots of room for improvement but he ONLY THREW 37 NFL PASSES before 2015.

14-11 with a questionable D and at best one receiver per game that would start on any other NFL team.

I'm an admitted total homer and TT has tons of room for improvement but holy cow - the in-gratitude and hope that he will fail is unbearable.

Keep drafting QB's - you can never have enough - TT will be replaced in time but I do think he's the one to break the non-playoff streak ..

All ya'll best hope that he's the one to do that in Buffalo cuz if the Bills cut him loose after this season, he will be the QB that extends that streak against the Bills on some other AFC team.

I liked when he showed flacco he was the man by passing for 111 yards and scoring 7 vs him.

I'm just messing with you. You seem like a good poster, TT's consistency is maddening though

Questionable D Is ranked #12th. Passing game #32nd.

He's got work to do. Lot of it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I liked when he showed flacco he was the man by passing for 111 yards and scoring 7 vs him.

I'm just messing with you. You seem like a good poster, TT's consistency is maddening though

Questionable D Is ranked #12th. Passing game #32nd.

He's got work to do. Lot of it.

Everyone pointing out that we need be be like Denver is saying, have our defense win games because our QB and offense isn't good enough.