James Harrison

Dragonborn10

How many times do announcers have to say X years old and in the best shape of his life??? 38 year old linebackers are very rare.

This guy washed out three years ago and now is back bigger and stronger. He is obviously on something that they can not detect. And maybe Collinsworth can't openly question whether a guy is juicing or not, but I will be happy to do so for them.

Yeah, its pretty obvious. He could barely move about 3 years ago and now he's back in full force? Wouldnt surprise me if he got popped.

The Lorax (although he is younger than Harrison) seems to also be undergoing a similar resurgence as well.

Maybe theyve been eating organic and doing yoga??

With ratings plummeting and the league desperate for feel good stories we may be seeing a lot more looking the other way in upcoming years. You want another example? Remember Peyton Manning's awkward excuse for juicing was that it was his wife and not him that actually took the drugs? Seems like many parties conspired to miraculously restore his pristine league legend and cash cow stature. Expect Brady to break the 40 barrier like no one else since Barry Bonds.

With ratings plummeting and the league desperate for feel good stories we may be seeing a lot more looking the other way in upcoming years. You want another example? Remember Peyton Manning's awkward excuse for juicing was that it was his wife and not him that actually took the drugs? Seems like many parties conspired to miraculously restore his pristine league legend and cash cow stature. Expect Brady to break the 40 barrier like no one else since Barry Bonds.

Great point. Manning's PR team always did a great job for him. On a past topic here I was going round and round with all these guys claiming Manning would never do such a thing. They said he was a "great guy", but Brady's a jerk so he's definitely juicing. Ultimately my point is that tons of guys are juicing in this league, but the league would rather us not give it any thought. Harrison certainly isn't the only one. The insane amount of injuries you see these days point to an increase in use imo.

Ratings plummeting?

Notably, Harrison was one of the other athletes mentioned by the Al Jazeera report that implicated Manning.

Off the subject, but I see Harrison all the time. We share the same favorite Mexican restaurant. whats pretty cool is that the owners of this place treat him the same as us (and as all the regulars)-- handshakes and hugs, etc. but he's always pretty cool and friendly.

You should ask him for us. Just tell him your internet friends think he's old and probably on roids and see what he says.