• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kirby,

He has been healthy and cant get on the field.....does that not bother you a bit?

This early? Not a ton. Not ideal but teams handle guys differently and I recall articles about them being slow to work guys in (won't claim to be an expert on their team though)

Pathetic. I hate when singers make it about themselves. Just sing the anthem properly, not that difficult

It should be about you instead and how you want it sung.

what's the proper way?

How about we stop playing the anthem before sporting events. That way all you patriotic americans can stop bitching that it takes too long.

Agree. An internet message board is no place to offer opinions.

His opinion was a (I hope) joke that she should be shot.

As a joke it was poorly constructed and not particularly funny.

As an opinion it was embarrassing and he'd be well served to not air it.

That said what an odd halftime show from a production standpoint

Actually, the political idiocy is supposed to be kept confined to PPP and is not allowed on the main board; this thread is a fine example of why that rule exists.

Edited by Simon

I knew this kind of hateful, crazy reaction was coming.

Hateful? I'm sure that if it was Madonna and she got the same response you would not say that. Predictable.

It should be about you instead and how you want it sung.

what's the proper way?

How about we stop playing the anthem before sporting events. That way all you patriotic americans can stop bitching that it takes too long.

Seriously? When a vast majority of Americans say it was overdone and way too long, that's consensus.

Hateful? I'm sure that if it was Madonna and she got the same response you would not say that. Predictable.

Seriously? When a vast majority of Americans say it was overdone and way too long, that's consensus.

You have no idea what I would say. Artists perform the anthem with their own style with some performances better than others. BFD.

I'm picking up some sarcasm here. But I would ask you- do you think a football internet message board is an appropriate place to joke about the president elect deporting someone based on their race? I am shocked this thread is still going. Geez, when I saw that video from the alt right gathering in DC the other day, I thought to myself, who are these people? Look around folks, they're everywhere. Happy Thanksgiving.

Actually, the political idiocy is supposed to be kept confined to PPP and is not allowed on the main board; this thread is a fine example of why that rule exists.

Exactly.