Golly gee whiz, I never saw this coming

32 paragraphs..............the word democrat does not appear once.

Y'know, I follow BN on Twitter, and I was kind of surprised to see how far left of a bend it has.

Granted, I was a Rochester guy, so it's probably been that way for years, but it was NYT-level anti-Trump, pro-Hillary with pretty much everything that was related to politics.

Kaloyeros looks like a low-rent Bond villain. I can't picture him doing anything in his life but taking bribes.

On another note...so, I'm guessing this somehow ties back to the Clinton Foundation somewhere?

Hadn't realized Kaloyeros was tied in w/ Buffalo Billions, though should've.

He's been hugely involved in state disbusements in Albany & more recently in Ra-cha-cha's/Canandaigua's photonics center. Major player.

Y'know, I follow BN on Twitter, and I was kind of surprised to see how far left of a bend it has.

Granted, I was a Rochester guy, so it's probably been that way for years, but it was NYT-level anti-Trump, pro-Hillary with pretty much everything that was related to politics.

The BN is bent so far left of center, that it circled around years ago.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I don't think they were this bad - until they got rid of the Associated Press a few years ago. Now all their national and political stories are from either the NYT or the Wapo, so it's really bad now.