Household issues

4merper4mer

It's not a full "T". In other words, the parts at the top do not extend that far when compared to the narrow part. It is more like an upper case i.

An "I" isn't T-shaped. It's not even a little T-shaped. It's I-shaped. So why didn't you just say it was I-shaped?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An "I" isn't T-shaped. It's not even a little T-shaped. It's I-shaped. So why didn't you just say it was I-shaped?

Sometimes people have those elongated thingies at the top and bottom of capital I's. But they are no as long as the ones on a T. T-shaped is a common term. I shaped is not a common term. I was trying to make it understandable.

Geez friggin never mind. The point is I could not see those poor girls that Sammy was certainly manipulating in some way.

Can you or can you not help me there Superman? Or are bugs a form of kryptonite to you?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Sometimes people have those elongated thingies at the top and bottom of capital I's. But they are no as long as the ones ton a T. T-shaped is a common term. I shaped is not a common term. I was trying to make it understandable.

Geez friggin never mind. The point is I could not see those poor girls that Sammy was certainly manipulating in some way.

Can you or can you not help me there Superman? Or are bugs a form of kryptonite to you?

How am I supposed to help someone who thinks an "I" is "a little bit T-shaped?" Learn the alphabet, then maybe - maybe - I can help you.

How am I supposed to help someone who thinks an "I" is "a little bit T-shaped?" Learn the alphabet, then maybe - maybe - I can help you.

Oh for Pete's sake the hall juts out a little on both sides at the ends so there is a corner and you can't see anything. Understand now?

Can you help?

No, it's a little t shaped vs a big T shaped. Geez Tom are you really that dense?

How about "Q" shaped? Can we have a "Q"-shaped hallway? That's a little bit T-shaped, isn't it?

Does it have the little part that continues beyond the --- or is it just mini arms like a T-Rex but with no neck or head?

It's got to have the little part. You can't have a headless-T-Rex-shaped hallway. That's just stupid.

I have many hallways that are in a wide variety of shapes but none of that is relevant to this question/discussion. I'm starting to get a feeling that you guys are just goofing around so I am going to go into the chamber and contemplate all of this. I think I will come up with a solution. I'll keep you up to date.