Raiders-Texans...Who we Want?

plenzmd1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The raiders have won quite a few close games - we have lost quite a few close games. Carr has been pretty damn good this year. Who needs a 2nd round pick - we have EJ manuel and Sammy Watkins...

Probably more upsetting if you're Jax and you drafted a QB ahead of him.

Carr is on my Favorite young QB list. I like his play so much and his growth has been great.

I would be stunned if the Texans win this game. My thinking is that the Broncos will come down to earth as they still play KC twice, the Raiders and the Patriots. 2-3 losses from that minimum. The Chiefs also still play Broncos twice, Raiders and @Falcons. They also get the Titans who aren't bad at all this year and should be fighting for the division title. Again 2-3 losses there.

I think the Raiders are the best team of the three and I'd like to see them run away with the division, surrendering one to us along the way.

I like this post. My son is a suffering Raiders fan. I hope they go all the way.

Bills are not yet ready fro the big lights.

I am rooting for the raiders obviously, except when they play the Bills

The issue is that the whistle blew so the play was dead. Nothing to overturn because the play never got to meet it's natural end.

Yup yup. I guess the problem is when should the ref blow the whistle then if he thinks a player went out of bounds...as soon as a player goes out of bounds (or is believed to go out of bounds), the whistle has to blow..if they don't blow a whistle none of these plays will ever end..player safety issues, etc.

Yup yup. I guess the problem is when should the ref blow the whistle then if he thinks a player went out of bounds...as soon as a player goes out of bounds (or is believed to go out of bounds), the whistle has to blow..if they don't blow a whistle none of these plays will ever end..player safety issues, etc.

In those situations we usually see the play completed and they go back to review it or get it challenged. I mean, you have to be sure he touched out to blow a play dead.

Texans D might be better than I thought.

Edited by Big C

If I could change one thing about the NFL (other than abolishing replay), I'd cut PI and defensive holding calls by 50%.

I'd cut the commercials by a significant amount. Nothing makes me want to stop watching a game as much as the ridiculous number of commercial breaks.