SNF: Packers at Skins

Wait a second!

Most folks around here can't figure out the difference between "their" and "they're"....but then you come along with proper usage of the cedilla diacritical mark!?

Bravo! I had no idea you could even use those little foreign languagey squiggly things in html. Next up: that Norwegian O with the slash through it! Or maybe an Arabic or Chinese name written right-to-left.

D6WuLOKOpR2fK.gif

Not enough drama or soap opera storylines right now for a lot of guys.

No, I just don't find Nelson's BS touchdown or lack of defense to be entertaining. It shows two of the most fundamental flaws of the pro game today. The lack of sound fundamentals, and poor officiating with a ridiculous rule book. I'd rather watch college games these days. Just my opinion. I find Big Ten football to be far more entertaining than the NFL this year.

On the first morning of free agency the Bills should show up at Kirk Cousins' house with steak, eggs, a truckload of money and a written apology for not drafting them when they should have.

all so he can come here and look mediocre and have the fans screaming for the next guy cause he isn't living up to the 'truckload of money' they are going to pay him, and because he isn't playing at Brady's level....

all so he can come here and look mediocre and have the fans screaming for the next guy cause he isn't living up to the 'truckload of money' they are going to pay him, and because he isn't playing at Brady's level....

Or he kicks butt with our run game that makes it easy for any half assed qb to prosper