Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a prison guard hence the tough guy attitude.

oh look on display for all to see.

You actually said you want to get in his face to show him to be the pu$$y you think he is. I thought maybe you were drunk but you just continued on today. I think you need a vacation...

Asking seriously...

Do you watch football besides the Bills? Every team in the league does this.

says the guy that is probably 160lbs soaking wet and works behind a keyboard all day.

Fyi, I never said he wanted to meet Sammy just to do that. I simply said I would have no problem telling that to his face if he were in front of me.

Edited by mrags

Did anyone ever consider the idea that Sammy might be just fine? That maybe he could play but has decided not to. Maybe Sammy doesn't see this team as being playoff bound, and sees no need to play through pain. He has two years left on his rookie contract, and wants to be completely healthy for those years. Is it really so difficult to believe that a pro football player might put their own finances ahead of helping a team win some likely meaningless games this season?

I'm fairly certain he wants to play but the team shut him down. Before he was shut down he tweeted out that he was playing and all that, and then they shut him down. Some people take that as BS playing to the fans, I happen to think that Sammy Watkins doesn't have the will or time to find it necessary to try to manipulate fans into thinking he wants to play when he really doesn't. He just doesn't seem like the type.

Show your resume and the fact you have actual information on Sammies situation

Cuz if you are not a doctor and dont have the xrays then you just need to stop this

No...I dont see that.

we can go both ways with that. How about you show me the X-rays and your medical documents to prove that you know what your talking about. Or that prove that Sammy isn't just a baby.

we can go both ways with that. How about you show me the X-rays and your medical documents to prove that you know what your talking about. Or that prove that Sammy isn't just a baby.

OK?

I guess if you wanna turn the arguement into "well I dont know and neither do you" I would say I dont know anything about this years injury...other then it is a foot injury and these can end careers

LAST year Sammy was playing with fractured ribs and a flak jacket.......that is pretty well known and not disputable. The common person has trouble breathing without pain with fractured ribs.

It's like he doesn't watch the Pittsburgh Steelers get dominated by the Eagles, and then dominate Kansas City.

Or the Eagles shut down the Falcons impressive offense, and then get beat up by the Seahawks.

Or the Raiders get dominated by the Chiefs, but then dominate the Jaguars.

In his world all these other teams are undefeated I guess. The goal posts keep shifting too. Before this year started, we were wishing we were more like the Cardinals, Bengals, Steelers and now we are wishing we were more like the Raiders, Chiefs, and Cowboys.

Every team in the league is 500? Every coach in the league has a below 500 career coaching record?

What a Tuel did an excellent job of making my point for me...

Your argument was consistency for Rex. I think you need to watch more of other teams. It isn't a Rex only or a Bills only thing to play great one week and struggle the next.

says the guy that is probably 160lns soaking wet and works behind a keyboard all day.

Man I wish I was 160 lbs but those days are long gone. So are the days where I wanted to get into people's faces to show how tough I was. Oh wait I never had those days. I get it, I have a lot of friends that are prison guards. However the tough guy act isn't necessary on a Bills message board. At your job absolutely. Here? nah...

I'm fairly certain he wants to play but the team shut him down. Before he was shut down he tweeted out that he was playing and all that, and then they shut him down. Some people take that as BS playing to the fans, I happen to think that Sammy Watkins doesn't have the will or time to find it necessary to try to manipulate fans into thinking he wants to play when he really doesn't. He just doesn't seem like the type.

My thought has always been that the Bills shut him down to let him heal up. If the season was tanked and over with then he would sit the year out. If the team was in contention (like it is) then he will be brought back and got some extra rest for his foot. This is all speculation on my part so I hope mrags doesn't threaten to beat me up as well. :nana::lol:

This is the same guy who tweeted "y'all little jobs" so I wouldn't put it past him to make it look like he wanted to play with an ill advised tweet. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

This is the same guy who tweeted "y'all little jobs" so I wouldn't put it past him to make it look like he wanted to play with an ill advised tweet.

You mean to the people that were tweeting about him being a kitty? The only people angry about that are those that are insecure about their station in life.

You mean to the people that were tweeting about him being a kitty? The only people angry about that are those that are insecure about their station in life.

That has nothing to do with it. If you are on twitter, people are going to be internet tough guys, you ignore it. He had to apologize for his comments, so obviously the organization considered it ill advised. It was not a good choice of words, even if there was truth in the statement. It never works to be offend an entire group of people because you want to attack someone who belongs to that group who hurt your feelings. Ex. People with little jobs. I just think it shows he doesn't always post smartly on Twitter. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

That has nothing to do with it. If you are on twitter, people are going to be internet tough guys, you ignore it. He had to apologize for his comments, so obviously the organization considered it ill advised. It was not a good choice of words, even if there was truth in the statement. It never works to be offend an entire group of people because you want to attack someone who belongs to that group who hurt your feelings. Ex. People with little jobs. I just think it shows he doesn't always post smartly on Twitter.

Oh no! Won't somebody think of the CHILDREN!

Oh no! Won't somebody think of the CHILDREN!

I never said I care what he said. I said the organization made him apologize. It was poor judgement. If you are going to get your feelings hurt by people on twitter, don't have twitter. That's the real story there. Plus ancient history. It's not really up for debate anymore. I used it to show that he not always sensible on twitter. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

you probably shouldn't use your high school senior photo on the internet.

Ooh, such cutting humor! For a comedian, you make a pretty good prison guard. Speaking of which, and as long as we're posting high school pics of each other, here's your pic from the "most likely" section:

61674708.jpg

says the guy that is probably 160lbs soaking wet and works behind a keyboard all day.

Fyi, I never said he wanted to meet Sammy just to do that. I simply said I would have no problem telling that to his face if he were in front of me.

You really don't see how stupid you sound saying that you would call a complete stranger a pu$$y because he got hurt playing a game for a team that you cheer for? You're embarrassing yourself here.