Game Balls vs. the Bengals

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpenter was right on the line
Kicker Dan Carpenter was instrumental in Buffalo’s win over Cincinnati Sunday. His 54-yard field goal early in the third quarter gave the Bills a one-point lead, that he only built on with a 20-yard field goal in the fourth quarter. But just how close was Carpenter to his limit based on game conditions on his long distance kick?

Depends if you're grading on a scale. Groy played above expectations but, on a level playing field, probably not well enough to crack my top 5.

Definitely want to watch him back, had a couple of nice run blocks. Athletic upgrade at C.

Tracking understand I just put him in mine because Adkins is one of the best and was a non factor. Maybe when I rewatch the game (have to gear up for that because it was a very non exciting game) I will see they ended up helping Groy with Adkins more than I initially thought

Tracking understand I just put him in mine because Adkins is one of the best and was a non factor. Maybe when I rewatch the game (have to gear up for that because it was a very non exciting game) I will see they ended up helping Groy with Adkins more than I initially thought

When I watched the 2015 Bengals game back last week, I was tracking Geno. Played primarily over RG and had Wood double/combo on him quite a bit. Left Richie solo with him more often than not.

Wouldn't be surprised to see something similar watching yesterday back.

Thurman, Rob, and Rex.
Gilmore
Gillislee

Groy
Kyle Williams
Carpenter (he was clutch yesterday!)

Depends if you're grading on a scale. Groy played above expectations but, on a level playing field, probably not well enough to crack my top 5.

Definitely want to watch him back, had a couple of nice run blocks. Athletic upgrade at C.

I was really impressed with Groy. He did much better than expected and was not a weakness on the line.