McCoy update (thumb)

YoloinOhio

@rapsheet

Tho LeSean McCoy was ruled out, #Bills sources don't seem concerned with what is described as a dislocated thumb (that he couldn't pop back)

@profootballtalk

Ironically, the harder to relocate, the more stable when back in place.

Hope no associated fracture & thus quicker return for @CutonDime25.

The guy always seems to be hurt. I understand things happen and much of it can't be controlled but it doesn't change the fact he seems to be hurt more often than not since he put on anBills uni.

Its a shame, because when he's healthy he changes the dynamic of the entire offense.

@SalSports

LeSean McCoy will have surgery on his dislocated thumb tomorrow. Expectation is he plays next week.

Not trying to sound funny but it was just the tip of McCoy's thumb. They tried to get it back in but couldn't so have to have the surgery

Smart because trying to force it back in risk a fracture and then you are talking long term. MG was avg 6.1 on the ground no reason to rush it back this week

Is he right handed?

Looks like the left thumb is bad; I'm guessing he's right handed and right arm dominant...so some sort of bullet proof thumb protector shouldn't impact how he holds the ball that badly.

I assume he'll have something like that on his thumb certainly next week and maybe beyond.

@rapsheet

Tho LeSean McCoy was ruled out, #Bills sources don't seem concerned with what is described as a dislocated thumb (that he couldn't pop back)

@profootballtalk

Ironically, the harder to relocate, the more stable when back in place.

Hope no associated fracture & thus quicker return for @CutonDime25.

Tape it up and get back out on the field, today's players are soft