Anyone else curious why J. Worthy doesn't get more time?

billrooter

It's obviously not a coincidence I am posting this after seeing the article, but whenever I see that broad body on the field I wonder the same thing, he has had very limited time from what I have seen, and I wonder why. He just looks like a specimen in pads and seems to move very well!

He reminds me a bit of Anthony Hargrove from a few years back. As mentioned above, he seems to be an energy player. Makes some flash plays when he spells the starters, but can't keep that level of intensity when his snap count rises

He reminds me a bit of Anthony Hargrove from a few years back. As mentioned above, he seems to be an energy player. Makes some flash plays when he spells the starters, but can't keep that level of intensity when his snap count rises

I do understand the role of a rotational guy, but it seems like he makes some very good plays when playing and that alot of times that earns you more time, just curious if anyone had the same opinion.

It's obviously not a coincidence I am posting this after seeing the article, but whenever I see that broad body on the field I wonder the same thing, he has had very limited time from what I have seen, and I wonder why. He just looks like a specimen in pads and seems to move very well!

Unless He can play CB, I see no reason to be concerned that he needs more playing time.

Kyle Williams is having his best year in three years. Kyle is healthy. At times and in particular in some long stretches of games, the defense has been able to get off the field on third down thus Kyle gets more rest. The offense has been better on third down as the year has gone on keeping the defense fresh.

Washington has played well at times. It's all good. If Dareus is healthy Worthy might only see 15 snaps unless Washington is hitting the rookie wall.