Taylor has been dealing with groin issue?

YoloinOhio

Saw this on twitter and listened to the Anita Marks/ Mark Clay fantasy football podcast to confirm. She says that it hadn't been reported but TT is or has been dealing with a groin issue.

27:57 mark. http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18056526

Someone tweeted Sal C about it and he said he had not heard about it but would ask about it today.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off-topic but the Bills have more muscle pulls, strains, or whatever than every team, always

Yep when the trainers won that award last year it was actually for most pulled muscles in the history of sports. Stretching is overrated anyhow

Somewhere right now, probably in Switzerland or Austria, there is a physical fitness guru who has unorthodox but highly effective views and approaches to health, diet, and physical fitness.

If he was retained by the Bills, he would lower our rate of injury by 40%, and speed our rate of recovery by 50%.

The trick is finding the guy and convincing him to live in Buffalo.

I imagine we are using traditional meatheads who come from the world of football and only know how to do conventional, football things.

Also while on the topic: I will GUARANTEE the team has limited, effective control over player diet, if any at all.

These guys are paid millions of dollars to be finely tuned machines. A whole bunch of them are not.

The ones who are tend to be the special ones who take that work upon themselves.

It should be consistent across the board and mandated by the team.

Somewhere right now, probably in Switzerland or Austria, there is a physical fitness guru who has unorthodox but highly effective views and approaches to health, diet, and physical fitness.

If he was retained by the Bills, he would lower our rate of injury by 40%, and speed our rate of recovery by 50%.

The trick is finding the guy and convincing him to live in Buffalo.

I imagine we are using traditional meatheads who come from the world of football and only know how to do conventional, football things.

Also while on the topic: I will GUARANTEE the team has limited, effective control over player diet, if any at all.

These guys are paid millions of dollars to be finely tuned machines. A whole bunch of them are not.

The ones who are tend to be the special ones who take that work upon themselves.

It should be consistent across the board and mandated by the team.

So you're saying to hire Richard Simmons to implement the "Sweatin' To the Oldies: NFL Version" training plan?