Rumor: Some in Bills org want to move on from Dareus

YoloinOhio

Could you imagine? If we drafted Julio Whaley would not have given away the store for Watkins, although I suspect he would have traded the picks for someone else.

Julio would have been nice. if only God had told Stevie to use some stick 'em in OT against the Steelers.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture that Dareus is painting is that he will decide when he 'feels like' being 'healthy'.

According to Joe B. He will play

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/800366937620488196

I don't think he was faking injury. I think he wants to play.

But i do believe he contributed to the new ones by being slothful during his suspension.

I do think he has the talent that is worth being patient with.

Edited by Billschinatown

The way I see it... this is a Dareus version of a season debilitating injury. If he, I don't know, tore his hamstring early in camp and had to sit out 9 weeks, for it, we wouldn't be as upset. He !@#$ed up judgment wise, and tweaked some things coming back into football shape, in the end, its missed time just like a major injury, it happens, life moves on. If he does this every season, I'd be concerned, but frankly he's been on the field and productive more than he's been off the field, so I'm fine. Disappointed, but fine.

Glad to hear you're fine with it, because you being fine with it doesn't matter. Now, players and staff being pissed is what matters. Injuries, for the most part, cannot be avoided. Being a dumb ass on the other hand...this makes 2 times in a short career he has screwed up and missed time. Not injuries, but selfishness. Players should question whether he's worth having around. That $ could have gone to 3-4 defensive players who could have played the last 9 games. Again, glad you're just disappointed but still fine with it. His teamates (brothers) deserve better from him.

I love Fred & like KW, but all they ever knew in this league was how to lose. If you're relying on them to be the main leaders on your team, you're in trouble.... unless you think moral victories count. I don't want to slam either of them & I'm not blaming them either, but it is what it is.

Everything ok on the home front bud? This is dark.

Just keeping it real. This team still desperately needs legit leadership (nice headbutt there, #55).

So if they are very good players and leaders on teams that don't have the overall talent to compete at the highest levels that reflects poorly on them?

An individual can only do so much in a game that has 22 starters.

Talent - All Pro level when his head is right.

Contract - dead money cap hit says we are stuck with him.

Character - selfish, immature, lazy out of shape, repeat drug offender

2016 1st half of season - he chose to quit on his team, just in a different way than Mario did last year.

2016 2nd half of season - played well yesterday, lets hope he can contribute in final 6 games.

Just keeping it real. This team still desperately needs legit leadership (nice headbutt there, #55).

Agreed, but no way in hell that's on KW.

"Leaders" emerge on team that win i.e. teams with good QBs. Can't imagine how many "textbook leaders" have gone unnoticed because they're QB sucked.

Is it me, or did he get a lot fatter?

I mean, he's always been huge. But yeah, his ass looks huge according to my wife. I reluctantly agreed.