Dr Strange

boyst

I thought his sorcery progressed a little too quickly, but I did enjoy the movie. The CGI is starting to get distracting though. The stuff was amazing at first, but lately as they use it more and more, it looks so fake.

I read the Wikipedia page because I wanted to see what universe Dr. Strange is aligned with - Captain America, Iron Man, Thor or it's something entirely different.

This is hilarious:

Benedict Wong....as Wong

Easy enough!

Edited by dpberr

I thought his sorcery progressed a little too quickly, but I did enjoy the movie. The CGI is starting to get distracting though. The stuff was amazing at first, but lately as they use it more and more, it looks so fake.

The eye cover stuff was ridiculous my cgi

It did go too fast, and ended very oddly. The quick introduction of everyone with tough and difficult names also annoys me

I saw it in 3D tonight and loved every second of it. I grew up with the comic and was pretty familiar with his backstory.

Dr. Strange is one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel Universe. Can't wait to see him in the Avengers movie.

i have no idea how he can mix with the avengers. Such a totally different power to bring to a movie where people have liked the plain old knockm sockm

i have no idea how he can mix with the avengers. Such a totally different power to bring to a movie where people have liked the plain old knockm sockm

I was thinking the same as well. His power is completely different from everyone else, except for maybe the Scarlet Witch (visually anyway). I'm not sure how anyone can mess with him since he can control time.

I was thinking the same as well. His power is completely different from everyone else, except for maybe the Scarlet Witch (visually anyway). I'm not sure how anyone can mess with him since he can control time.

Yes, but if Thanos were to get a hold of Strange's infinity stone.....that would change things wouldn't it?