Source: Bills received trade interest in Seantrel Henderson

YoloinOhio

There is zero chance I'd move Henderson. This team needs a starting RT next year, and I want both he and Kouandjio in the mix.

Yeah trading him would have made no sense.

He's an undisciplined, unaccountable turd but he's also very talented and has room to grow......... if the talent on that OL ever comes together this could be a thoroughly dominant OL.

And beside, throwing one turd off of this team is basically the proverbial deck chair/titanic scenario.

The foundation here is not character.......it's talent. The hope is some of these guys mature and get focused because if they gotta' clean house that will be painful.

And frankly, I don't blame Whaley for all of these turds........I think that every team in the AFC East is trying to bludgeon the Pats with sheer force of talent because they know that the deck is otherwise heavily stacked against them.

Trying to out-Patriot the Patriots is a lost cause.

I thought he was much better than his detractors on this site thought.

I thought he won some "recognition" as one the best picks for value his rookie year which must have been before the Crohn's Disease took him down. I found one site in which he was voted "steal of the draft" (not a big time site but still): http://www.zoneblitz.com/2015/01/25/2014-zoneblitz-nfl-awards/

And, I could have sworn PFF or some other more recognized site recognized him as the best value pick in the draft based on analytics and his performance as a starting RT although he was only a 7th round pick. If the Crohn's was the issue and he's back in playing shape, give him a shot, Mills sure isn't the answer. Something to give us hope about (I'm looking for something folks!).