Source: Bills received trade interest in Seantrel Henderson

YoloinOhio

@matthewfairburn

According to a source, the #Bills received trade interest in Seantrel Henderson. Now he might start: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/11/source_buffalo_bills_received_trade_interest_in_seantrel_henderson_at_deadline.html#incart_river_index#billsmafia

Edited by YoloinOhio

@matthewfairburn

According to a source, the #Bills received trade interest in Seantrel Henderson. Now he might start: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/11/source_buffalo_bills_received_trade_interest_in_seantrel_henderson_at_deadline.html#incart_river_index#billsmafia

Not a surprise. Bet one of the teams that called was his hometown Vikings...they are beyond desperate. I think the Bills saw Mills' play and wouldn't pull the trigger.

Edited by JoeF

Seantrel is from Minnesota? Didn't know that...

Cretin-Derham Hall HS in St. Paul and born in Minneapolis. Recruited to the "U" -- he was the #1 O-lineman in country according to some recruiting services his Senior Year.

He couldn't be worth more than a 7th or conditional 6th on the trade market, right? I say just keep him.

Yeah that interest was probably a CONDITIONAL 6th or 7th at best.

Players in the drug program have drastically reduced trade value.

He has more value to the Bills than anyone else.

Cretin-Derham Hall HS in St. Paul and born in Minneapolis. Recruited to the "U" -- he was the #1 O-lineman in country according to some recruiting services his Senior Year.

i definitely remrmder his recruitment because OSU offered him and USC was telling his dad they would somehow get his dad a record label because he's some kind of rapper.

Seahawks trotted out an undrafted guy at LT who played basketball in HS and college and hadn't played football since the 8th grade against the Bills and Patriots and I didn't hear his name more than a couple times in both games. If that can happen, the Bills should be able to get Hendersen ready to play I would think? Whats the story with him? Is he just about ready?

Yeah that interest was probably a CONDITIONAL 6th or 7th at best.

Players in the drug program have drastically reduced trade value.

He has more value to the Bills than anyone else.

There is zero chance I'd move Henderson. This team needs a starting RT next year, and I want both he and Kouandjio in the mix.

CDH is a big time program in MN; I believe a number of pro athletes have come out of there.

My mother went to Derham Hall way back when they were separate (single-sex) schools.

i definitely remrmder his recruitment because OSU offered him and USC was telling his dad they would somehow get his dad a record label because he's some kind of rapper.

He was a big time basketball recruit too. He played AAU ball with Harrison Barnes. I think that Minnesota, Marquette and Villanova were amongst the programs that were interested. He is a great athlete.