Jordan Mills' Hold on the RT Job in Jeopardy

26CornerBlitz

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged right now about Seantrel Henderson in the way that he practiced last week.

Ryan makes it sound like Seantrel Henderson might get a chance to win the right tackle job. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said Seantrel Henderson looks like the player he remembers before the medical issue. He's very encouraged with his play.

Lynn said last week Henderson was 307 lbs. his playing weight was 331 last year and rookie year. So don't think he is near his playing weight. Maybe 1 more week

Has there been any news on who is taking 1st team reps at center?

The tweet says Groy

Mills is terrible. He is not an NFL caliber starter in any sense of the word. Right Tackle is another hole to fill on a team that continually has holes year after year after year. If your lesser players are in the average range and don't suck, you can win games. Our lesser players are in the below average to very poor range. Right tackle, Corners, Safeties, Tight End. Wide Receiver except for Woods. Just too many below average NFL caliber players playing for us right now. That will maybe get you in the 7-9 8-8 range at best. And guess what? That is where we will probably end up. We aren't making the playoffs with this many holes on the roster. Just very disappointing. Thanks Rex. Thanks Doug.

Mills is terrible. He is not an NFL caliber starter in any sense of the word. Right Tackle is another hole to fill on a team that continually has holes year after year after year. If your lesser players are in the average range and don't suck, you can win games. Our lesser players are in the below average to very poor range. Right tackle, Corners, Safeties, Tight End. Wide Receiver except for Woods. Just too many below average NFL caliber players playing for us right now. That will maybe get you in the 7-9 8-8 range at best. And guess what? That is where we will probably end up. We aren't making the playoffs with this many holes on the roster. Just very disappointing. Thanks Rex. Thanks Doug.

what do you think of Bills O line piece by piece.

For me ? its the best we have fielded in a rather long time. Rt is glaring in pass pro, but still it is only one player away(well now two with Eric out ) dammitall

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged right now about Seantrel Henderson in the way that he practiced last week.

@JaySkurski

Ryan makes it sound like Seantrel Henderson might get a chance to win the right tackle job. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said Seantrel Henderson looks like the player he remembers before the medical issue. He's very encouraged with his play.

Finally someone uses a font I can read without my glasses.

Just kidding 26 CB

Wasn't Henderson Rookie of the month in Sept of his first year?? Granted his play tailed off but that appeared to be more a result of hitting the "rookie wall" Think O-lineman are affected more than any position by this as they are rarely subbed out when healthy. Last season he was ill already in August so not even going to think about that one. To me he showed a lot of promise.

Granted his suspension is a concern, but how many of the failed tests occurred over the past season which is something we'll never know. At that point don't think he was worrying too much about passing an NFL drug test as much as will I live. Even if not suspended, he likely wasn't ready to play anyway in Sept.

He was the #1 lineman coming out of HS, his problems were drug related otherwise likely would have been a much higher pick.

People act like Henderson was playing great before his illness. He wasn't playing any better than Mills is- maybe not even as well.

Wasn't Henderson Rookie of the month in Sept of his first year?? Granted his play tailed off but that appeared to be more a result of hitting the "rookie wall" Think O-lineman are affected more than any position by this as they are rarely subbed out when healthy. Last season he was ill already in August so not even going to think about that one. To me he showed a lot of promise.

Granted his suspension is a concern, but how many of the failed tests occurred over the past season which is something we'll never know. At that point don't think he was worrying too much about passing an NFL drug test as much as will I live. Even if not suspended, he likely wasn't ready to play anyway in Sept.

He was the #1 lineman coming out of HS, his problems were drug related otherwise likely would have been a much higher pick.

He really had a big upside. lets hope he is able to pay some dividends finally.

Go Hendy !

People act like Henderson was playing great before his illness. He wasn't playing any better than Mills is- maybe not even as well.

And how long exactly do you know that he was actually dealing with the illness

He might have been dealing with it as far back as not being able to finish the run back at the combine for all we know?

Just because someone is diagnosed with an illness does not mean that is when they actually started having symptoms from it

Mills was a stop gap solution. Kujo and Henderson are the future. Get em in there. I love our tackle situation for the first time in a long time. Injuries just delay things. The talent is on the roster. Getting it on the field is the challenge on this team. Think about it. In two weeks, you may have Watkins, Woods and Harvin as your WR group. All of a sudden, all better. It's all about the injuries. For example, Why is Miami suddenly tearing it up on the ground? Its called healthy O Line. Ajayi didn't suddenly get wow all better, he now has holes to run through.

Mills was a stop gap solution. Kujo and Henderson are the future. Get em in there. I love our tackle situation for the first time in a long time. Injuries just delay things. The talent is on the roster. Getting it on the field is the challenge on this team. Think about it. In two weeks, you may have Watkins, Woods and Harvin as your WR group. All of a sudden, all better. It's all about the injuries. For example, Why is Miami suddenly tearing it up on the ground? Its called healthy O Line. Ajayi didn't suddenly get wow all better, he now has holes to run through.

Too positive an outlook Sir. Tone it down please /s