If TD is doing a good job he is lying to us

Stick with me here if you care.

A key part of the GM doing a good job is not giving information to opposing teams about what we plan and are going to do.

TUNE IN FOLKS!

If TD is doing his job right then he better be lying to us.

Some Bills partisans are whining about what TD is doing or what he is saying to the press when quite frankly if I didn't think a lot of what he is saying and even a bit of what he is doing is completely whacked.

In order to get the players that he wants and that we need, he has to at the very least not give the opposition needed insights into what we have planned and when he is really on his game fool them completely so they do not do something to stop us at a critical moment or pass on a guy so we can get him before they move again.

For me, given the choice between TD being honest with me and the fans about out desires and intents and his keeping enemy teams in the dark about out desires and intents, I say:

TD LIE TO ME!

It's far to important to me to have you fool our enemies than for you to tell me the truth and give me accurate info.

Given a choice between the two, I far more prefer that you lie to me and help the Bills, and I and my good friends on TSW will kibbitz but sometimes be wrong about out info.

Judgments will be made in the end and that is when your accounting with the fans will occur.

To date, you are losing this accounting cause we have not made the playoffs and your record has been bad. However, with quality moves like getting WM and good prospects like JP, you have at least my faith and support for another season, and the Bills have may faith and support forever as far as I can tell.

However, in the immediate, LIE TO ME, if it helps smite our enemies so I can hear the lamentations of their women as Arnold would say.