Bills Have Not Beaten Anybody

BuffaloBaumer

:) Anybody catch Coughlin on Monday Night football??? -He basically CONFIRMED that he's up for it... Let's get him suited, booted, and on our sideline before he gets a call from San Diego.

No. No more short termism looking at guys in their 70s and thinking "we could get a couple of years out of him."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pats 4th down play had me scratching my head. I was ok with the sneak try.. was worth an attempt but with 4th and goal from the 1.. hand it to Blount force trauma... he almost got in on 2nd down.. I rather lose that way than a very low percentage throw to a hurting Gronk.

you guys totally messed up those 4 plays at the end

No. No more short termism looking at guys in their 70s and thinking "we could get a couple of years out of him."

donald-trump.jpg

As a long-time Cubs fan I have to say it's not the same at all. The Cubs finally burnt the house down and rebuilt it with excellent players and a first-rate manager. When the Bills do that, we'll talk.

Yes, that. They finally entrusted a top executive with the keys to the car. He made tough decisions in the short term. He drafted and accumulated talent the smart way and built a very young team who already won a world series and has a very nice window.

They were a playoff team last year and that was when the bandwagon got filled. If the Bills had a playoff season with exciting young players, the fan base would be extremely positive too and flocking to the ticket windows/secondary market the following season(s).

Any blame of the Bills' failures on the fans is extremely unfair.