Bills Have Not Beaten Anybody

BuffaloBaumer

Not complaining, just pointing out this team is miles and miles away from even being in a playoff discussion. It's not even mid freaking November and the season is dead AGAIN.

should we wipe out all of the top team's crappy wins too?

OAK has wins against the titans, ravens, saints, chargers, jags, and bucs. with only a good win against the broncos with rookie Trevor Siemian at QB. weak wins!

New England beat PITT without Rothlisberger and have wins against CLE, Cards, Phins, Texans and the Bills.

Texans only weak wins vs bears, titans, colts, lions, jags.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should we wipe out all of the top team's crappy wins too?

OAK has wins against the titans, ravens, saints, chargers, jags, and bucs. with only a good win against the broncos with rookie Trevor Siemian at QB. weak wins!

New England beat PITT without Rothlisberger and have wins against CLE, Cards, Phins, Texans and the Bills.

Texans only weak wins vs bears, titans, colts, lions, jags.

Titans and Ravens are playing pretty well right now.

I think this has been posted every November for the past 15 years.

It's that time of year again!

"If we run the table, teams A, B, C, and D lose out, team E loses 4 of its next 5, Brady breaks his leg, we get 100% healthy, and a total solar eclipse occurs on the fourth Monday in November while a virgin gives birth to a unicorn, under a rainbow, we are totally in the playoffs! Get it done! Go Bills!"

:w00t:

"If we run the table, teams A, B, C, and D lose out, team E loses 4 of its next 5, Brady breaks his leg, we get 100% healthy, and a total solar eclipse occurs on the fourth Monday in November while a virgin gives birth to a unicorn, under a rainbow, we are totally in the playoffs! Get it done! Go Bills!"

It's too late. That super moon really screwed us with the way things played out Sunday.

So what I'm hearing is ... there's a chance!!!!! :)

Arizona

Pats with an injured 3rd string qb

Rams

Niners

That is one pathetic Group. I have come to realize Buffalo is a lot worse than I thought. 7 wins in a row? Looks like 2-5 to me

This is how it goes with .500 teams. They beat bad teams and lose to good teams. There are no surprises here.

The Bills were in every game but one this year. They're just not good enough to close the deal against the better teams.

Looks like 8-8, plus or minus one win, to me.

Bills 25

Seahawks 31 at Seattle

Seahawks 31

Pats*** 24 at Foxboro

The Bills did better than the Pats*** did against them.

I watched both games, scores were similar but the Pats v Seahawks game was a playoff type game where either team could win.

The Bills v Hawks game while a good game no one felt the Bills would be able pull it off at the end.. where as the Pats had 4 cracks at it to put it into OT...

I watched both games, scores were similar but the Pats v Seahawks game was a playoff type game where either team could win.

The Bills v Hawks game while a good game no one felt the Bills would be able pull it off at the end.. where as the Pats had 4 cracks at it to put it into OT...

Meh, you lost at home. BIG difference :nana:

What you talking bout Willis? If the Bills punched it in they won the game, you guys were playing for a shot at overtime.

I don't think you watched the Bills/Seahawks game very closely if that's your assessment.

They ended very similarly. Both teams in the red zone with time expiring. The 3rd down sack, and the 3rd down sneak fumble for NE cost both teams the game in the end.

We were at the 8 on 3rd down - meaning we can scramble for half, or dump it off and get a couple yards. But losing like 7 or 8 yards on 3rd down killed us. 4th and goal from the 15 is a really tough play. The field has no length, and they have to get into the end zone. I think i would've liked something a bit more creative there.

Chicago Cubs

They rallied around their fans. Unfortunately more than half of the Bills fans here are quitters who actually enjoy the drought cuz they get to B word in public & look cool.

As a long-time Cubs fan I have to say it's not the same at all. The Cubs finally burnt the house down and rebuilt it with excellent players and a first-rate manager. When the Bills do that, we'll talk.

They ended very similarly. Both teams in the red zone with time expiring. The 3rd down sack, and the 3rd down sneak fumble for NE cost both teams the game in the end.

We were at the 8 on 3rd down - meaning we can scramble for half, or dump it off and get a couple yards. But losing like 7 or 8 yards on 3rd down killed us. 4th and goal from the 15 is a really tough play. The field has no length, and they have to get into the end zone. I think i would've liked something a bit more creative there.

The pats 4th down play had me scratching my head. I was ok with the sneak try.. was worth an attempt but with 4th and goal from the 1.. hand it to Blount force trauma... he almost got in on 2nd down.. I rather lose that way than a very low percentage throw to a hurting Gronk.